Support

Open search

Has anyone received their buds yet? (UK)?

Highlighted
Troubleshooter

@Fudgy31 wrote:
@Colin19but when? Just seems unfair others validated after me are getting theirs.

No rhyme or reason as to why people after you have received them. Have you tracked your claim? Does it say processed or still sitting on Validated?

Explorer

@Fudgy31 wrote:
@Colin19but when? Just seems unfair others validated after me are getting theirs.


I haven't see anyone validated before yours getting it, all I see from posts it's people getting it in order. After someone who was validated on 11th posted about theirs being processed I knew it was my turn and it was. People need to relax, if it says 30 days then please start panicking about it once 30 days passed.  First world problems I guess 

Highlighted
Explorer
They are not free, we paid over a £1000 for these phones. Samsung in their own video said that people would receive the buds well before the 30 days. Obviously this is no longer true, so they should have told us via email, costs them nothing.
Highlighted
Explorer

@Garymguk wrote:
I suggest that you follow your claim link and ask Samsung. They should contact us and explain the delay, not wit for us to contact them.

What delay are we talking about? Has 30 days passed? If no there's no delay 

Highlighted
Pathfinder
Still says VALIDATED
Highlighted
Explorer

@Garymguk wrote:
They are not free, we paid over a £1000 for these phones. Samsung in their own video said that people would receive the buds well before the 30 days. Obviously this is no longer true, so they should have told us via email, costs them nothing.


your phone cost you £1000, buds cost you nothing hence FREE no matter how you try to angle it. Sure it said FREE buds with pre order. 

Highlighted
Troubleshooter

@Neros wrote:

@Garymguk wrote:
They are not free, we paid over a £1000 for these phones. Samsung in their own video said that people would receive the buds well before the 30 days. Obviously this is no longer true, so they should have told us via email, costs them nothing.


your phone cost you £1000, buds cost you nothing hence FREE no matter how you try to angle it. Sure it said FREE buds with pre order. 


Very true @Neros  Free means Free I’ve not been asked to pay a coin for them, Samsung even foot the postage costs. And I live on the outer Hebrides 

Highlighted
Troubleshooter

@Fudgy31 wrote:
Still says VALIDATED

Should change soon. I was validated on the 13th too. And I’m in receipt of my black buds

Highlighted
Explorer
Pre order was for phone and buds. Not free, part of the package. If I sent the phone back they would want the buds back.
Highlighted
Pathfinder
Hahahahaha @Colin19 they are not providing Black Buds
Top Liked Authors