Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has anyone received their buds yet? (UK)?

(Topic created on: 04-04-2019 08:12 AM)
ColonelPanicky
Explorer
Options

Hi all, it seems like people are starting to receive their buds- I had a text and email from Samsung on the 12th March advising that my claim had been validated. However, still no buds (I know it says 30 days)- infuriatingly though when you go into 'track my claim' it does not give a tracking number for the courier- which would put my mind at ease. I figure they are shipping direct from China. Are there any mods who are able to advise how, if at all, to obtain the tracking number?

If so, please do advise and I'll PM you my number/ email address.

Anyone else in a similar situation?

Thanks!

1,345 REPLIES 1,345
KillYourIdols
Helping Hand
Options

@Colin19 wrote:

@SavPot wrote:
@Colin19 I dont know what I'm getting yet.not arrived. Could be bright yellow for all I know

Could be if they run out of the black in the next week or so.

Hello officer? yes this post here. He's doing it again...

Shardy
First Poster
Options

@Colin19 wrote:

@SavPot wrote:

Ooo I like the black ones

Swap you

Mine are due to arrive tomorrow if mine are white and @SavPot doesn't want to swap I'll happily swap my white buds for a black pair with you

0 Likes
Colin19
Troubleshooter
Options

@Shardy wrote:

@Colin19 wrote:

@SavPot wrote:

Swap you

Mine are due to arrive tomorrow if mine are white and @SavPot doesn't want to swap I'll happily swap my white buds for a black pair with you

You’ve got a deal.PM me when you get yours we can discuss how to exchange buds:thumbs-up-sign-emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type:

0 Likes
Veelee3
First Poster
Options

I had my confirmation txt to say that my claim had been processed on the 15 march and finally had mine delivered on the 3rd april by a company called DX Delivery

0 Likes
Chiefafrifa
First Poster
Options

Mine were validated on the 13th, just this morning I saw that the status changed to processed.

0 Likes
Colin19
Troubleshooter
Options

@Chiefafrifa wrote:

Mine were validated on the 13th, just this morning I saw that the status changed to processed.

You should receive text/ email within the next day or so to confirm delivery date.

0 Likes
Chiefafrifa
First Poster
Options
Thanks bro
0 Likes
Neros
Explorer
Options

@Colin19 wrote:

@SavPot wrote:

Swap you

stop it :face-with-tears-of-joy:

Albann
Pioneer
Options

Still on validated rip

0 Likes
Colin19
Troubleshooter
Options

@Neros wrote:

@Colin19 wrote:

@SavPot wrote:

Swap you

stop it :face-with-tears-of-joy:

Stop what:thinking-face: Oooooh the exchange? A deal is a deal, don’t try and beat me to it.

0 Likes