Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has anyone received their buds yet? (UK)?

(Topic created on: 03-04-2019 11:08 PM)
ColonelPanicky
Explorer
Options

Hi all, it seems like people are starting to receive their buds- I had a text and email from Samsung on the 12th March advising that my claim had been validated. However, still no buds (I know it says 30 days)- infuriatingly though when you go into 'track my claim' it does not give a tracking number for the courier- which would put my mind at ease. I figure they are shipping direct from China. Are there any mods who are able to advise how, if at all, to obtain the tracking number?

If so, please do advise and I'll PM you my number/ email address.

Anyone else in a similar situation?

Thanks!

1,345 REPLIES 1,345
Colin19
Troubleshooter
Options

@Garymguk wrote:
@Colin19it was almost immediately after I sent the email so I think it was, before it used to say 30 days, now it says next week, which I suppose could be 10 days or so.

Think if you were on the list early you should be processed soon, then it’s a few days after that you will get email from DX with delivery date.

Garymguk
Pioneer
Options
And probably explains why the white ones took 3 weeks to start being delivered.
0 Likes
Colin19
Troubleshooter
Options

@Garymguk wrote:
And probably explains why the white ones took 3 weeks to start being delivered.

Could be the reason, I’ve spoken to an insider and they could confirm that they completely ran out of White.

0 Likes
SavPot
Journeyman
Options
@Colin19 I dont know what I'm getting yet.not arrived. Could be bright yellow for all I know
0 Likes
Colin19
Troubleshooter
Options

@SavPot wrote:
@Colin19 I dont know what I'm getting yet.not arrived. Could be bright yellow for all I know

Could be if they run out of the black in the next week or so.

0 Likes
Garymguk
Pioneer
Options
Why do big companies behave this way? They know how many claims they will get, they know how long it will take to send out the buds. If the two don't match they should just announce that they made a miscalculation and that most people would not be receiving the buds for 3 or more weeks.
0 Likes
Colin19
Troubleshooter
Options

@Garymguk wrote:
Why do big companies behave this way? They know how many claims they will get, they know how long it will take to send out the buds. If the two don't match they should just announce that they made a miscalculation and that most people would not be receiving the buds for 3 or more weeks.

They were totally unprepared for the up take of the S10. Until they got the sales figures in they had no idea how many units they would have to ship. They go in last years sale figures and add a percentage, but even that didn’t work for them. But the stock price went through the roof on the day of release. So demand outstripped supply on this occasion. Yet again a learning curve for them.

sure it will be the same for the foldable tablet/ phone..

0 Likes
Garymguk
Pioneer
Options
I understand the reason. I don't understand the bad behaviour. Be nice to your customers who are handing over £1000. Keep them informed, it's only politeness, costs nothing.
0 Likes
Colin19
Troubleshooter
Options

@Daniel87 wrote:

I received mine yesterday 

When did you get validated? What colour did you receive.

just trying to work out if I’ll get the Black ones. As it looks like people who got Validated early on get White buds. 

0 Likes
doonylfc
First Poster
Options

got mine today. well pleased

0 Likes