Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has anyone received their buds yet? (UK)?

(Topic created on: 03-04-2019 01:49 PM)
ColonelPanicky
Explorer
Options

Hi all, it seems like people are starting to receive their buds- I had a text and email from Samsung on the 12th March advising that my claim had been validated. However, still no buds (I know it says 30 days)- infuriatingly though when you go into 'track my claim' it does not give a tracking number for the courier- which would put my mind at ease. I figure they are shipping direct from China. Are there any mods who are able to advise how, if at all, to obtain the tracking number?

If so, please do advise and I'll PM you my number/ email address.

Anyone else in a similar situation?

Thanks!

1,345 REPLIES 1,345
AntS
Options

@Portems If that's your postcode there you might want to edit that pic, before Colin19 and KillYourIdols go all Deliveroo on you. :winking-face:

RaioB
First Poster
Options

Validated on the 13th and no change. Messaged Samsung yesterday and was told nothing I didn't already know. I wouldn't mind but people who were validated later have recieved theirs already which is nonsense. 

0 Likes
Fudgy31
Pathfinder
Options

Join the club mate

Still set to VALIDATED here

If it was a cheap item i wouldnt bother but they are £139 and not to be sniffed at seeing as I paid loads for my phone with Vodafone.  Say pay loads £61 a month for 24 months = £1,464.00 - I dont think its too much to hope I get mine this week.

0 Likes
Hhema
Apprentice
Options

I had to send them an email yesterday through their contact us page, few hours later they said they dispatched it and gave me the tracking number.

I guess you need to do the same to speed up the process.

0 Likes
Hhema
Apprentice
Options
By the way i was validated on the 13th
And it supposed to be delivered tomorrow.
0 Likes
KillYourIdols
Helping Hand
Options

@AntS wrote:

@Portems If that's your postcode there you might want to edit that pic, before Colin19 and KillYourIdols go all Deliveroo on you. :winking-face:

Shhhh, I'm in his Wheely bin. Whats a Dragon Dild0  anyway!?

Edit: FU Sweary filter

Portems
Pioneer
Options

@AntS wrote:

Thanks for the warning Ant, they'd have more chance of getting killed by the guard dogs than getting my Ear Buds (White).

I would never use my home address! You can check :winking-face:

walla
Apprentice
Options

hi got mine this morning just a warning to any one still waiting yesterday i changed on the dx website my delivery adress to my work as i wasnt going to be in when they arrived got a comformation email saying the delivery adress was changed to my work and they still arrived at my home lucky someone was still in to sign for them.

0 Likes
Fudgy31
Pathfinder
Options
Again and out the blue I have received this - really vague on delivery:

Dear Mr A,

Thank you for your email.

It can take up to 30 days from the date of validation for your reward to be processed and dispatched to your address.

You will receive the DX tracking information once it is out for delivery.

Should you have any further queries do not hesitate to contact us.

Kind Regards,

Julie @ Samsung Promotional Support Team
0 Likes
Garymguk
Pioneer
Options
Yes it's the standard reply. Samsung seems to have really messed this up. The reviews for the buds have not been great so I am tempted to look around for a better option and sell mine on ebay if they ever arrive.
0 Likes