Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has anyone received their buds yet? (UK)?

(Topic created on: 03-04-2019 11:31 AM)
ColonelPanicky
Explorer
Options

Hi all, it seems like people are starting to receive their buds- I had a text and email from Samsung on the 12th March advising that my claim had been validated. However, still no buds (I know it says 30 days)- infuriatingly though when you go into 'track my claim' it does not give a tracking number for the courier- which would put my mind at ease. I figure they are shipping direct from China. Are there any mods who are able to advise how, if at all, to obtain the tracking number?

If so, please do advise and I'll PM you my number/ email address.

Anyone else in a similar situation?

Thanks!

1,345 REPLIES 1,345
KillYourIdols
Helping Hand
Options

@Colin19 wrote:

@Colin19 wrote:

@KillYourIdols wrote:

Olive.jpg

Glad the Paint turned up, It's just what she needs :face-with-tears-of-joy:

:smiling-face:

I’ll give you a laugh, look what I did last yearDF77EF65-7729-4B55-AE93-F41BB942EFBE.jpeg

Would it be too impolite to call you a Knobber for that? :face-with-tears-of-joy:

Colin19
Troubleshooter
Options

@KillYourIdols wrote:

@Colin19 wrote:

@Colin19 wrote:

@KillYourIdols wrote:

Olive.jpg

Glad the Paint turned up, It's just what she needs :face-with-tears-of-joy:

:smiling-face:

I’ll give you a laugh, look what I did last yearDF77EF65-7729-4B55-AE93-F41BB942EFBE.jpeg

Would it be too impolite to call you a Knobber for that? :face-with-tears-of-joy:

Not at all :thumbs-up-sign-emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type:took pelters for weeks, but I’m still here laughing and joking 

Neros
Explorer
Options

@Fudgy31 wrote:

@iRiaz when did your status get set to VALIDATED?  I dont see any pattern to it at all.  Are people being set to processed in the morning afternoon or evening? Would just be nicve to know a firmer time as to when mine are arriving,  i have a business trip to go on soon and i been putting it off thinking i would be processed soon.  The 14th March was when I went to VALIDATED

jeez there is a patern, you're next in line as the ones who got validated on 13th are being processed now Ghost

0 Likes
KillYourIdols
Helping Hand
Options

@Colin19 wrote:

@KillYourIdols wrote:

@Lee136 wrote:

I was validated 4th of march still no email

Where you at? the phone wasn't released till the 8th?

Think he means 14th??

well spotted @KillYourIdols 

I thought that first, but looking at previous posts, @Lee136 mentioned today was the 30th day, So i'm wondering for his sake whether he actually validated fully? The Members app was only accepting claims from the 8/3 to the 8/4, so wondering if it went through. I hope so...

0 Likes
Colin19
Troubleshooter
Options

:@KillYourIdols wrote:

@Colin19 wrote:

@KillYourIdols wrote:

@Lee136 wrote:

Think he means 14th??

I thought that first, but looking at previous posts, @Lee136 mentioned today was the 30th day, So i'm wondering for his sake whether he actually validated fully? The Members app was only accepting claims from the 8/3 to the 8/4, so wondering if it went through. I hope so...

Hope so think he should check pronto. Yeah 30 days takes you back to the 4th:thinking-face:

0 Likes
KillYourIdols
Helping Hand
Options

@Colin19 wrote:

@KillYourIdols wrote:

@Colin19 wrote:

@KillYourIdols wrote:

@Lee136 wrote:

Think he means 14th??

Hope so think he should check pronto 

I've sent him a PM to alert him, hopefully he sees it.

0 Likes
Colin19
Troubleshooter
Options

@KillYourIdols wrote:

@Colin19 wrote:

@KillYourIdols wrote:

@Colin19 wrote:

@KillYourIdols wrote:

@Lee136 wrote:

Think he means 14th??

Your too good

0 Likes
goodgey
Student
Options

Validated on the 13th March now changed to Processed

0 Likes
Colin19
Troubleshooter
Options

@goodgey wrote:

Validated on the 13th March now changed to Processed

You should get email soon from Dixy 

Colin19
Troubleshooter
Options

@Colin19 wrote:

@KillYourIdols wrote:

@Colin19 wrote:

@KillYourIdols wrote:

@Colin19 wrote:

@KillYourIdols wrote:

@Lee136 wrote:

Think he means 14th??

Your too good

Right I’m off to work, well I’ll use that term loosely. Someone has got to keep the Tax man happy.

will catch up with the banter laters.

Have a good day, 

0 Likes