Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has anyone received their buds yet? (UK)?

(Topic created on: 03-04-2019 09:35 AM)
ColonelPanicky
Explorer
Options

Hi all, it seems like people are starting to receive their buds- I had a text and email from Samsung on the 12th March advising that my claim had been validated. However, still no buds (I know it says 30 days)- infuriatingly though when you go into 'track my claim' it does not give a tracking number for the courier- which would put my mind at ease. I figure they are shipping direct from China. Are there any mods who are able to advise how, if at all, to obtain the tracking number?

If so, please do advise and I'll PM you my number/ email address.

Anyone else in a similar situation?

Thanks!

1,345 REPLIES 1,345
Colin19
Troubleshooter
Options

I want White ones now :face-with-tears-of-joy::face-with-tears-of-joy:

0 Likes
Colin19
Troubleshooter
Options

@Fudgy31 wrote:

Black Earbuds?20190402_164550.jpg

Hi Fudgy I'm Home.

You got Black buds too :thumbs-up-sign-emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type::thumbs-up-sign-emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type:

0 Likes
Nikolettww87
First Poster
Options

Got mine last week....

0 Likes
Rickowest
First Poster
Options

Yes, mine came on thursday. They're good for listening to music but thats where it ends. Its absolutely IMPOSSIBLE to have a phone converstion on them. The other end cant hear a word im saying, terrible!!! Sold mine to CEX shop, as my Beats headphones are 10X better. 

Very disappointed in samsung, veryyyy must to say 

0 Likes
Woof
First Poster
Options

I've recieved mine. Arrived yesterday . You can reschedule to work address via dx website which I did. All straightforward 

0 Likes
Neros
Explorer
Options

Missed my delivery yesterday so booked re delivery to work for today, got delivered today as I got to work woop woop20190403_081800.jpg

0 Likes
Nikolettww87
First Poster
Options

Absolutely agree...I would not spend money on it. They are good in the gym and that's all... could be louder as well.

0 Likes
Siversc
Explorer
Options

I've heard that if you go into developer options and disable absolute volume they have alot more kick but not got my buds yet to test it out

0 Likes
Fudgy31
Pathfinder
Options

well they are black and they are earbuds

0 Likes
Portems
Pioneer
Options

I've heard you can go into the settings page on the app and change the colour to either Black, White or Yellow!!

My faith in Samsung has returned!