Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has anyone received their buds yet? (UK)?

(Topic created on: 02-04-2019 01:44 PM)
ColonelPanicky
Explorer
Options

Hi all, it seems like people are starting to receive their buds- I had a text and email from Samsung on the 12th March advising that my claim had been validated. However, still no buds (I know it says 30 days)- infuriatingly though when you go into 'track my claim' it does not give a tracking number for the courier- which would put my mind at ease. I figure they are shipping direct from China. Are there any mods who are able to advise how, if at all, to obtain the tracking number?

If so, please do advise and I'll PM you my number/ email address.

Anyone else in a similar situation?

Thanks!

1,345 REPLIES 1,345
Nihal
First Poster
Options

I got an email as being dispatched 

0 Likes
FraseFrase
First Poster
Options

Just to add mine;

Validated 12th March

Processed 1st April

Email from DX today to say will be delivered tomorrow 

0 Likes
Neros
Explorer
Options

wasn't home when DX attemted delivery so booked redelivery to work for tomorrow. So far all with DX is going smoothly :hand-with-index-and-middle-fingers-crossed:

0 Likes
Jasonb147
Student
Options

My  Claim was validated on the 8th March and i got my buds last week. 

Recieved an email and text from DX on the Thursday and they arrived the following day. 

Great earphones and can't fault them so far.

Stonebull
Student
Options

Yeah I had the dx email stating that delivery on 1st April. So stayed in all day awaiting the buds. Then the cheeky gits sent a email stating they tried to delivery.... Mmmmm no card no knock nothing... Thank dx

0 Likes
goodgey
Student
Options

Do the statuses update during the day?

Like a lot of people I was validated on 13th March and nothing changed this then?

I know still plenty of days left

0 Likes
Londonreece
Apprentice
Options
I got mine today, delivered by DX.
Received an email notification yesterday that I was receiving a DX delivery, but not of what, or who it was sent by, so wasnt 100% sure it would be the earbuds.
0 Likes
Colin19
Troubleshooter
Options

i was also the 13th but changed today to processed first thing this morning. Sure they will wing there way to you soon.

0 Likes
MathersM
Explorer
Options

So they lied and said they tried to deliver the parcel but haven't.

Knew I'd have issues with this corrier. Couldn't even speak to anyone on the phone. They said they was busy and then cancelled my call .

Emexrulsier
Journeyman
Options

+1, just received an email with a DX tracking number for delivery tomorrow.  w00t.

0 Likes