Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has anyone received their buds yet? (UK)?

(Topic created on: 02-04-2019 01:14 PM)
ColonelPanicky
Explorer
Options

Hi all, it seems like people are starting to receive their buds- I had a text and email from Samsung on the 12th March advising that my claim had been validated. However, still no buds (I know it says 30 days)- infuriatingly though when you go into 'track my claim' it does not give a tracking number for the courier- which would put my mind at ease. I figure they are shipping direct from China. Are there any mods who are able to advise how, if at all, to obtain the tracking number?

If so, please do advise and I'll PM you my number/ email address.

Anyone else in a similar situation?

Thanks!

1,345 REPLIES 1,345
N1vag
First Poster
Options

@gmatallo wrote:

My timeline:

09/03 - Claimed

10/03 - Validated...and nothing since

When did you actually pre order your phone? It might have something to do with that date.

0 Likes
Colin19
Troubleshooter
Options

@Fudgy31 wrote:

Guys

Get a grip.  When Samsung offered the promotion, not once did they offer Black Earbuds.  It has always been white.

Dunno how you can sue someone for a promotional item.  Thats like sueing Prontoprint cos they send you a free pen with Liverpool FC on the side of it.

Get a grip and wait for your earbuds like the rest of us and stop stirring rubbish in the forums.

Well I spoken to my Lawyer today, and he said Samsung have a case to answer. So will see them in court 

0 Likes
KillYourIdols
Helping Hand
Options

@Fudgy31 wrote:

..Sueing Prontoprint cos they send you a free pen with Liverpool FC on the side of it....

10/10, Would sue.

#COYG

Colin19
Troubleshooter
Options

@KillYourIdols wrote:

@Fudgy31 wrote:

..Sueing Prontoprint cos they send you a free pen with Liverpool FC on the side of it....

10/10, Would sue.

#COYG

😱😱😱 

0 Likes
Emexrulsier
Journeyman
Options

My claim was validated on the 12th, just logged into my claim and it shows processed, I can't remember though if it has always said that or did it used to say validated

0 Likes
Colin19
Troubleshooter
Options

@Neros wrote:

@Fudgy31 wrote:

Guys

Get a grip.  When Samsung offered the promotion, not once did they offer Black Earbuds.  It has always been white.

Dunno how you can sue someone for a promotional item.  Thats like sueing Prontoprint cos they send you a free pen with Liverpool FC on the side of it.

Get a grip and wait for your earbuds like the rest of us and stop stirring rubbish in the forums.

man they are just joking around :winking-face:

I’m not. I’m taken them to court!!!!!

0 Likes
Colin19
Troubleshooter
Options

@Emexrulsier wrote:

My claim was validated on the 12th, just logged into my claim and it shows processed, I can't remember though if it has always said that or did it used to say validated

Yeah always starts as Validated, then if it’s showing processed, you should have them in a few days 👍

0 Likes
Steven9761
Troubleshooter
Options

DX have a pretty-good reputation in the courier industry. I cannot comment on the individual driver that will make the delivery, but they generally are quite courteous and efficient. If the driver attempts delivery, he will leave you an action card, to let you know what's happened to your package. Outside of the 4 large international integrators (DHL, TNT, UPS, and FedEx), DX are amongst the best and most reliable in the UK. 

0 Likes
WhiteHartMart
Explorer
Options

@Emexrulsier wrote:

My claim was validated on the 12th also - moved to processed last Friday and just this minute got the DX tracking email - shouldn't be long for yours!

Gnemie
Apprentice
Options

Validated 12th 

out for Delivery tomorrow 3rd April 

Just had my DX delivery email 

0 Likes