Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has anyone received their buds yet? (UK)?

(Topic created on: 01-04-2019 01:58 PM)
ColonelPanicky
Explorer
Options

Hi all, it seems like people are starting to receive their buds- I had a text and email from Samsung on the 12th March advising that my claim had been validated. However, still no buds (I know it says 30 days)- infuriatingly though when you go into 'track my claim' it does not give a tracking number for the courier- which would put my mind at ease. I figure they are shipping direct from China. Are there any mods who are able to advise how, if at all, to obtain the tracking number?

If so, please do advise and I'll PM you my number/ email address.

Anyone else in a similar situation?

Thanks!

1,345 REPLIES 1,345
Fudgy31
Pathfinder
Options

what a load of old tosh Colin,  Just cos your playing up on the form dont mean they invalidate your claim.  If you bought the phone on pre-order and its a model in the promotion they have to suppy the goods as published.  

Send us the email stating that your claim has been voided due to inproper behavour on the forum.  NO?

UNSUBSCRIBE MATE

0 Likes
Siversc
Explorer
Options
Think he joking about his claim being invalidated cause of the April's fools
vuholomun
Explorer
Options
Colin19 just wants attention which he clearly isn't getting at home.
ColonelPanicky
Explorer
Options

Well, just checked today as I hadn't done so for a week or so, and my claim page has now gone to 'processing'- hurrah! So, I'm expecting an email from this DX company.... 

I've never heard of them before, what have people's experiences been? Since I'm at work 9-5 I hope they don't do a hermes and just lob the parcel in the general direction of the receipient's house! 😉

0 Likes
vuholomun
Explorer
Options
@ColonelPanicky when was your claim "validated"?
0 Likes
ColonelPanicky
Explorer
Options

@vuholomun wrote:
@ColonelPanicky when was your claim "validated"?

It was validated 12th March

0 Likes
RAZ4
Apprentice
Options

Here is my time line,

Claimed -  9th March

Validated - 11th March

Processed  - 27th March

Email from DX - 29th March

Delivered - 1st Paril

0 Likes
ColonelPanicky
Explorer
Options

@ColonelPanicky wrote:

I've never heard of them before, what have people's experiences been? Since I'm at work 9-5 I hope they don't do a hermes and just lob the parcel in the general direction of the receipient's house! 😉

Just looked on trustpilot- doesn't make for happy reading esp around people critizing samsung for using them! 😕

0 Likes
MPJ81
Navigator
Options

My timeline:

Claimed 9th March

Validated 10th March...then nothing...

0 Likes
iRiaz
Explorer
Options
Same, claimed on the 8th March. Validated on the 13th...no update since