Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has anyone received their buds yet? (UK)?

(Topic created on: 01-04-2019 10:19 AM)
ColonelPanicky
Explorer
Options

Hi all, it seems like people are starting to receive their buds- I had a text and email from Samsung on the 12th March advising that my claim had been validated. However, still no buds (I know it says 30 days)- infuriatingly though when you go into 'track my claim' it does not give a tracking number for the courier- which would put my mind at ease. I figure they are shipping direct from China. Are there any mods who are able to advise how, if at all, to obtain the tracking number?

If so, please do advise and I'll PM you my number/ email address.

Anyone else in a similar situation?

Thanks!

1,345 REPLIES 1,345
cosmo040180
First Poster
Options

Fudgy,

I will swap my white ones with your black ones my claim changed to processed thurday night so should be here any day now 

0 Likes
Fudgy31
Pathfinder
Options

when were you validated? I was validated on the 14th March 2019,  not sure when i should expect mine

0 Likes
Fudgy31
Pathfinder
Options

IF you dont open them and use them you got a deal.

0 Likes
cosmo040180
First Poster
Options

Late on the 13th mate so assume you will be soon .. And thats fine with me what county are you in?

0 Likes
Colin19
Troubleshooter
Options

@Fudgy31 wrote:

IF you dont open them and use them you got a deal.

Arrived Five minutes ago, Validated on the thirteenth DABDBED8-09BE-4748-BF8B-A5DF018EDB66.jpeg

Neros
Explorer
Options

Changed from validated to processed over the weekend so hopefully will received at some point this week.  If anyone else who received black ones wants to swap for white one give me a shout :fisted-hand:

0 Likes
HR_Hamza
Explorer
Options
Hi all,

For the people that have received their buds...did you have any problems pairing them with ur s10??

I received my pair last week and they dont auto-pair when i open the case. Ive sent them bak now (after bloody waiting for 3 weeks to get them), but i was just curious about everyone else's experience.
0 Likes
Colin19
Troubleshooter
Options

Just got my black buds. Paired straight out of the box👍

0 Likes
KillYourIdols
Helping Hand
Options

@Colin19 wrote:

Just got my black buds. Paired straight out of the box👍

Looks nice. Perfect for the Black S10