Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has anyone received their buds yet? (UK)?

(Topic created on: 30-03-2019 09:20 AM)
ColonelPanicky
Explorer
Options

Hi all, it seems like people are starting to receive their buds- I had a text and email from Samsung on the 12th March advising that my claim had been validated. However, still no buds (I know it says 30 days)- infuriatingly though when you go into 'track my claim' it does not give a tracking number for the courier- which would put my mind at ease. I figure they are shipping direct from China. Are there any mods who are able to advise how, if at all, to obtain the tracking number?

If so, please do advise and I'll PM you my number/ email address.

Anyone else in a similar situation?

Thanks!

1,345 REPLIES 1,345
Daveb29
Apprentice
Options

Mine was validated  on 13th but no email yet tried to track it again but says not found. I contacted Samsung yesterday and they said everything is fine and will be sent within 30 days of validation. 

0 Likes
Siversc
Explorer
Options

Validated on 13th too and still waiting for email but happy to wait an extra day or two if it means getting a black pair

iRiaz
Explorer
Options

What makes you think you could get a black pair? 🤔

0 Likes
Siversc
Explorer
Options

Some people on here have been informed they are getting black buds as white is out of stock

0 Likes
Rubel_U
Student
Options

When checking your tracking page if it states it has been "validated' it means the information you have provided has been accepted. On the other hand if your tracking page states "processed" it means your buds are on the way to the courier or they have already received it. If that is the case you should receive an email from the courier (Usually DX) confirming a delivery date with a tracking number. 

0 Likes
Stu-Pot
Pioneer
Options

Just got home to find a DX card left in porch. Not happy 😞 not supposed to be delivered until Monday.

0 Likes
Stu-Pot
Pioneer
Options
And now I can't rearrange delivery until Tuesday WTF.
0 Likes
jamilayz
Journeyman
Options

This morning the status of my claim changed from Validated to Processed.

Hopefully will be receiving an email from DX soon.

0 Likes
Fudgy31
Pathfinder
Options

My phone is white.  I dont want black, I want white to match my phone,  saying that im still set to VALIDATED  Agggghhhh

0 Likes
KillYourIdols
Helping Hand
Options

Mine are due today (Don't let me down DX) Looking forward to it. Seems to of been a long wait.

0 Likes