Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has anyone received their buds yet? (UK)?

(Topic created on: 29-03-2019 05:50 PM)
ColonelPanicky
Explorer
Options

Hi all, it seems like people are starting to receive their buds- I had a text and email from Samsung on the 12th March advising that my claim had been validated. However, still no buds (I know it says 30 days)- infuriatingly though when you go into 'track my claim' it does not give a tracking number for the courier- which would put my mind at ease. I figure they are shipping direct from China. Are there any mods who are able to advise how, if at all, to obtain the tracking number?

If so, please do advise and I'll PM you my number/ email address.

Anyone else in a similar situation?

Thanks!

1,345 REPLIES 1,345
HomeAlone
Apprentice
Options

One problem i have with them.When i call on WhatsApp and i keep my phone in my pocket sometimes they stop or it's hear like echo.

0 Likes
HR_Hamza
Explorer
Options

BOOM!BOOM!

Stu-Pot
Pioneer
Options
Had an email today, getting mine Monday:)
0 Likes
danicaaaa
Explorer
Options
Me toooooo 🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾
The excitement is realll...
0 Likes
Rhi123
Apprentice
Options

Hi, I've had an email today from 'DX' who I've read are the delivery firm for the buds. It says my parcel will be delivered before Monday 1st April, so they're definitely getting them out, albeit slowly...!

WhiteHartMart
Explorer
Options

My order has been sat on Validated since 12/03/19. Woke up this morning to a status of Processed.  Hopefully email from DX will be next confirming maybe a Tuesday delivery??

0 Likes
iRiaz
Explorer
Options

Mines been validated and sent for fulfilment since 13th March. Status hasn't changed and haven't recieved any email from DX. 

I reckon I'm one of the unlucky sods who'll get it at the 30 day mark 😩

0 Likes
Daveb29
Apprentice
Options
Prob same or late next week
0 Likes
Ozzborno
First Poster
Options

Mine validated on the 13th. Email today from DX saying delivery will be 1st April

0 Likes
Spirit979
Navigator
Options

Mine was validated on the 13th too so hopefully will hear something soon 

0 Likes