Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has anyone received their buds yet? (UK)?

(Topic created on: 29-03-2019 10:00 AM)
ColonelPanicky
Explorer
Options

Hi all, it seems like people are starting to receive their buds- I had a text and email from Samsung on the 12th March advising that my claim had been validated. However, still no buds (I know it says 30 days)- infuriatingly though when you go into 'track my claim' it does not give a tracking number for the courier- which would put my mind at ease. I figure they are shipping direct from China. Are there any mods who are able to advise how, if at all, to obtain the tracking number?

If so, please do advise and I'll PM you my number/ email address.

Anyone else in a similar situation?

Thanks!

1,345 REPLIES 1,345
KillYourIdols
Helping Hand
Options

Well, My email never turned up, so plan B; I'm off to Leicester to forceably take them off of someone...:smiling-face-with-horns: :face-with-tears-of-joy:

Siversc
Explorer
Options
Daveb29 i gave them a call and claim is still fine their end and dont know why i cant find it on claim tracker. So yours should be good too
0 Likes
DanielJLMiller
Pathfinder
Options

@KillYourIdols wrote:

Well, My email never turned up, so plan B; I'm off to Leicester to forceably take them off of someone...:smiling-face-with-horns: :face-with-tears-of-joy:

Im already parked outside waiting :smiling-face-with-horns:

Daveb29
Apprentice
Options

Oh good mine was validated on 13th

0 Likes
miah
First Poster
Options

received my one yesterday

0 Likes
KillYourIdols
Helping Hand
Options

@DanielJLMiller wrote:

@KillYourIdols wrote:

Im already parked outside waiting :smiling-face-with-horns:

And so the Battle Royale begins...

Hackett
Voyager
Options

Brill.

I'm waiting for my buds.

I AM SPARTACUS. 

KillYourIdols
Helping Hand
Options

No, I'm Sparticus

DanielJLMiller
Pathfinder
Options

@Hackett wrote:

Brill.

I'm waiting for my buds.

I AM SPARTACUS. 

only-one-gewKhf.jpg

RAZ4
Apprentice
Options

Those who received an email from DX, can you please advise around what time it was you received the email. Mine is sitting on "processed" from last few days.

0 Likes