Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has anyone received their buds yet? (UK)?

(Topic created on: 28-03-2019 02:46 AM)
ColonelPanicky
Explorer
Options

Hi all, it seems like people are starting to receive their buds- I had a text and email from Samsung on the 12th March advising that my claim had been validated. However, still no buds (I know it says 30 days)- infuriatingly though when you go into 'track my claim' it does not give a tracking number for the courier- which would put my mind at ease. I figure they are shipping direct from China. Are there any mods who are able to advise how, if at all, to obtain the tracking number?

If so, please do advise and I'll PM you my number/ email address.

Anyone else in a similar situation?

Thanks!

1,345 REPLIES 1,345
KillYourIdols
Helping Hand
Options

Screenshot_20190328-023857_Samsung Internet.jpg

Suprisedpikachu.jpg

0 Likes
Mevis
Explorer
Options

@KillYourIdols wrote:

Screenshot_20190328-023857_Samsung Internet.jpg

Suprisedpikachu.jpg

POGGERS 

One2Ka4
Apprentice
Options

I recieved an email from Dx saying that my parsal will be delivered on the 28th of March. 

Sproughton
Apprentice
Options

Mine were delivered first thing this morning. Had my claim validated on the 8th at about midday and moved to Processed earlier this week. Didn't get the delivery e-mail from DX until yesterday afternoon.

Looking forward to having a play with them after work.

Fudgy31
Pathfinder
Options

Lucky you.  At least you got yours.

Im still VALIDATED

Are they good mate?

0 Likes
Fudgy31
Pathfinder
Options

My claim was validated on the 14th of March 2019 at 09:34:27 so not sure why im not been moved to processing or processed

0 Likes
Spirit979
Navigator
Options
Don't panic. Mine was validated a day before yours and mine still hasnt been processed yet.
Fudgy31
Pathfinder
Options

there doesnt seem to be a pattern to any of it.  someone validated on the 16th was processed a couple of days ago

0 Likes
RAZ4
Apprentice
Options

@One2Ka4 wrote:

I recieved an email from Dx saying that my parsal will be delivered on the 28th of March. 

How long after processed status?
0 Likes
Mevis
Explorer
Options

I received my buds half an hour ago, after I received the e-mail the buds were delivered the very next day.

0 Likes