Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has anyone received their buds yet? (UK)?

(Topic created on: 27-03-2019 08:14 PM)
ColonelPanicky
Explorer
Options

Hi all, it seems like people are starting to receive their buds- I had a text and email from Samsung on the 12th March advising that my claim had been validated. However, still no buds (I know it says 30 days)- infuriatingly though when you go into 'track my claim' it does not give a tracking number for the courier- which would put my mind at ease. I figure they are shipping direct from China. Are there any mods who are able to advise how, if at all, to obtain the tracking number?

If so, please do advise and I'll PM you my number/ email address.

Anyone else in a similar situation?

Thanks!

1,345 REPLIES 1,345
Allan389
First Poster
Options

For reference. My buds are  being delieverd tomorrow. 

Ive had the confirmation for DX tonight.

My claim was validated on the 12th March. 

0 Likes
KillYourIdols
Helping Hand
Options

@Allan389 wrote:

For reference. My buds are  being delieverd tomorrow. 

Ive had the confirmation for DX tonight.

My claim was validated on the 12th March. 

Oi! I claimed before you! Get behind me! :winking-face:

RedPandaBear
Student
Options
Booooo
0 Likes
Spirit979
Navigator
Options

I'm patient enough to wait for mine, after all they are free and I knew they would not be arriving with the phone as I had read about it all before ordering. 

What amazes me is the amount of these already being sold on eBay without even having them "in hand" so to speak. 

0 Likes
BHJunior
First Poster
Options

I just wanted to let everyone know that I received my email from DX to confirm that my free earbuds will be delivered to me tomorrow, so hold tight everyone I hope your email is with you soon too!!

0 Likes
Nomi05
First Poster
Options

@BHJunior wrote:

I just wanted to let everyone know that I received my email from DX to confirm that my free earbuds will be delivered to me tomorrow, so hold tight everyone I hope your email is with you soon too!!

Hi My claim validated on 13th of March, since no update from Samsung,when your calim validated ?and can you screenshot your email from DX courier. 

0 Likes
Colin19
Troubleshooter
Options

I’m sure if you read the information on the site when you ordered you were notified that you had to claim the buds, by the method stipulated. 

Why are people on here making such an issue!! It clearly states upto thirty days from claim being validated, so that could anywhere between 1- 30.

Colin19
Troubleshooter
Options

@RedPandaBear wrote:

My only issue is I thought that they were in the box with the phone .. I mean I did get the £1399 paid for outright model so excuse me for thinking that 🤣

Well I’m sure your not the only one, who paid £1399.00 outright. 

I

0 Likes
Sifu-Rich
First Poster
Options

Tbh I never read the info I was told by the seller in my local EE store that I would receive the buds around a week after the phone so roughly 15th or by the 20th latest, as when I pre ordered there was little info on how you actually got them! So I took the word of the sales agent as you would have thought they knew what they were selling  or talking about right?

Yes it states up to 30 days from first validation but nothing has been confirmed since anywhere and as no one before today had recieved their buds obviously caused concern enough for the guy to create this thread in the first place! 

At least now the decent people on here have cleared up issues and now it's literally a waiting game as there is no logic behind the dispatch from Samsung, which realistically in the fairest way should be in order of validation! Not random!

0 Likes
RedPandaBear
Student
Options
Not saying that I just assumed for the price they came in the box. I didn't read the info! Haha
0 Likes