Support

Open search

Has anyone received their buds yet? (UK)?

Highlighted
Explorer
I agree it's not good. They must have known the demand would be massive for free buds worth £139 @ajkwilson
Explorer

I also have the status of the buds set to 'Processed' but no word from the delivering company. 

Navigator

People really need to get a grip! I've never seen so much panic about something so trivial. I'm waiting on a claim too, but I respect the very carefully worded T&C's. If you don't get them within 30 days, maybe then you have a right to be upset. Calm down people, it's a free set of Buds. My status has been Validated, since the day I applied. I'm not worried and I too bought the Phone outright. Find something better to focus on till the 30 days are up. That way it'll be a nice surprise for when they do arrive.

Apprentice

Misunderstood if you are referring to my post .... I fully expect to get my buds writhin 30 days and calm as calm can be. A general overview, how claims have been validated and processed is wrong . People who are the top of the list (many before me) should be prioritised first.....especially when t&c's mention claim of value credit which just adds to the wait if that happens 

Navigator

I was moreso talking in general, in regards to replies/cries of panic in many threads on these s10 boards.

Yes it's unfair if Samsung are not dispatching in order of receipt of the claims. I know nothing about Samsung's processes in managing this type of thing. I wouldn't normally make posts in such a manner, but I can't get over some people's reactions on here.

Lost the plot

First Poster
I agree its 30 days and it makes no difference if it takes 1 day or 30 they are free, lifes to short to be getting stressed over who got theirs first.
Explorer

As I've said earlier on in the thread- I'm super impressed with these from Amazon- if you're desperate to scratch your 'True Wireless' itch, I heartely recommend them- much better build quality than some I tried for twice the price. Stick them on a wish list and wait for Amazon to inform you there is a lightening deal on them (got mine for £23.99)

https://smile.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B07JLZX7RS/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

As I say, the ONLY feature that I find lacking is volume control on the buds themselves, which the Samsung buds will solve with their re-mappable functions! (Yay!)

Cheers,

Explorer
First Poster

I was validated on 13th yet ive still heard nothing it's now 27th so how can others who got validated after receive first? It seems to me to be a con or gimmick to super sell their new phone, I pre ordered specifically to get these which cost me money to do so when I could have waited or just bought the bloody things!!! Come on Samsung you have an amazing phone why have a less than amazing offer time frame for a preorder bonus I've had every Samsung phone since day 1 is this how you repay loyalty? 

First Poster

Are you 5 years old ? Seriously it's a pair of headphones that are free

Top Liked Authors