Support

Open search

HELP!! PHONE CALL RANDOMNLY GOES ONTO LOUD SPEAKER

Highlighted
First Poster

I hope someone can help. I will answer my phone and about 2 - 3 minutes into my conversation it will randomnly go onto loud speaker and the only way to turn it back onto the mic is to press the loud speaker button twice. It only started last week and really dont know why but its starting to really annoy me. I have an s-view case so know I'm not accidentally pressing it when I have it to my ear. 

Is anyone else having the same problem?? How do I stop it?? 

18 REPLIES 18
Highlighted
Superuser I
Superuser I

I've not come across this before.

Have you downloaded any apps recently that could be affecting your phone in this way @ParisAlishia  ?

If so then delete it or them and then see if the issue stops.

If not then if this was my phone I'd consider as a last resort backing up , remove any relevant Sd card and factory reset. 

That or a Samsung Experience Store or Samsung Service Centre can run a diagnostic test on the phone for you.

Current Phone ~

Samsung Note 10+ 5G _256Gb > Model: SM-N976B._ Samsung One Ui 2.0 / Android 10.

Samsung Gear s3 Frontier Watch
Samsung Galaxy Tab A {2016}SM-T580

Highlighted

I have the same problem, did you manage to resolve this? 

Highlighted
First Poster

Nope, no idea!! Its really annoying 

Highlighted
First Poster
I am facing same issue on my s10+ 5G
Highlighted
First Poster

Having the same issue. When I try to call someone, sometimes, randomly it goes to speaker mode.

Highlighted
First Poster

Same issue for more than a year..with my note 9 as well as note 10 plus. Tried resetting and using it with no apps installed with no luck.

Highlighted

Yeah ive also recently noticed this on my S10 plus. Im guessing due to it being random and wide spread, its gotta be a software issue or bug. Question is, how do we bring it for the attention of Samsung?

Highlighted
First Poster

YES! Exactly this issue and has been extremely embarassing at work when it has happened (and not ideal as trying to buy a house.. doesn't give the professional vibe!). 

Assume a software bug, please fix asap samsung! Galaxy S10+

Highlighted
Apprentice

Surprise surprise! I got the same issue with S10e. Randomly the speaker goes on and the speaker icon is not activated, so you need to click twice to do it. Sometimes it happens like 10 times in a single call, sometimes it doesn't. Any resolution on this? Is this a software bug or should we bring the device back for replacement??

Please someone from Samsung advice!

Top Liked Authors