Support

Open search

Galaxy s10 screen dull

Apprentice

So I upgraded from my s7 to the s10 and while holding the phones side by side to do the data transfer (technology!!) I realized that the s7 screen looks a lot more vivid. The whites are whiter and the darker colors are darker the s7 almost makes the s10 look washed out.. I never spent much time with the s8 or 9 so I'm not sure if it's just the sudden jump in quality that's throwing me off or what but it's crazy to me. Anyone else noticed this? I already played with the colors and the blue light filter and I've removed the screen protector but nothing changes

4 REPLIES 4
Navigator

It's nothing to worry the default mode is set to natural in s10. You can set it to vivid and adjust RGB to your liking. I was shocked too but it's normal. 

Apprentice

I tried that but I cant get the colors to pop as much as on the s7. I went to the s7 screen settings and I have it set to "AMOLED cinema" but there's no setting for that on the s10

@Vetri wrote:

It's nothing to worry the default mode is set to natural in s10. You can set it to vivid and adjust RGB to your liking. I was shocked too but it's normal. 

First Poster

I just found the answer on another forum. (Thanks Google)

Turn on the blue filter, then slide the opacity all the way down, to the left.

Color came back and the screen was back to looking as vibrant as my S8.

I hope that works for you.

Highlighted
Navigator

Thanks for sharing the details I will give it a go

Top Liked Authors