Support

Open search

Galaxy s10 plus desaturated wrong colors

Apprentice

İ have a brand new s10 plus and i noticed (esspecialy in instagram) the colors of pictures are desaturated and wrongly RGB calibrated. This issue can be fixed by opening blue light filter and reduce its opacity to minimum. But its not a safe solution, Samsung should immediately fix this with an update. We bought the best display on market and its color space is all wrong. Anyone have the same problem please post below. 

6 REPLIES 6
GrandMaster
Hey, you can try this out:
Settings》Display》Screen mode VIVID》Advanced Settings》do what you want.
Viele Grüße
EnesI
*Kein Samsung Community Moderator*
Hat dir mein Beitrag gefallen oder dein Problem gelöst ? Ich wäre froh über ein Like oder Markierung als Lösung des entsprechenden Beitrags.
Meine Geräte: Galaxy S10, Galaxy A80, Galaxy A50, Gear Sport, QLED Tv
Apprentice

İ try vivid i try many RGB combination but none can solve it. The main color space calibration is wrong in s10 family when you check it out with a referrence monitor you can spot the problems. İts a bug i believe 

GrandMaster
Idk with my S10 everything is fine.
Viele Grüße
EnesI
*Kein Samsung Community Moderator*
Hat dir mein Beitrag gefallen oder dein Problem gelöst ? Ich wäre froh über ein Like oder Markierung als Lösung des entsprechenden Beitrags.
Meine Geräte: Galaxy S10, Galaxy A80, Galaxy A50, Gear Sport, QLED Tv

I am on vivid and warm tone, and always you can adjust RGB manually.

First Poster

Hi, this is happening to me too! I bought this phone because I'm a photographer and it has the best camera a phone out there has, however when I go to upload my photos to instagram it immediately desaturates them when I know for a fact that's not what they look like.

Hii.. please try this.. this fix it for me.. i feel the same as if my s10 is desaturated, maybe because my old phone was more vivid..

Go to setting - accessibility - visibility enchancement - color adjustment - personalized color (take your time adjust the color to your eyes) - voila!

Hope this fix it for you.. please try and let us know..

Top Liked Authors