Support

Open search

Galaxy s10 front camera too zoomed in

Apprentice

I recieved my S10 today (after a huge faff with wrong delivery times and dates yesterday) and the first thing I've noticed is how zoomed in the front camera is. It's even worse in-app on Snapchat and Instagram or WhatsApp. I can't even take a front camera photo of me and my son as it doesn't capture below my shoulders. I've tried changing loads of setting in the camera app and the phone settings and even the app settings but nothing works. Does anyone have a fix for this? (As a single parent the front camera is my best mate for quick snaps of me and my Son!) I hope Samsung sort this out asap!!! 

97 REPLIES 97
Apprentice
I have the exact same issue, i can't seem to change it at all and its very frustrating! Really hope this gets sorted!
Apprentice

Mine is exactly the same . Its ridiculous no good for taking selfies with anyone :(

Apprentice
So bad , there's no way you can take selfies!😭😭😭
Apprentice
I really hope they fix this 😭😭😭
Apprentice

When you're using the front camera do you not get the little symbols appear at the bottom- one has 2 people and the other has 1. If you click on the 2 people symbol it zooms out for you. 

Apprentice

Not when using in any apps for front camera 

Apprentice

I do on normal camera, however on soical media such as snapchat and instagram its even worse and i can't find anything to zoom out. I can't take photos with anyone its that bad :(

Apprentice
This is the worst!!!:(
Just Browsing
I noticed the same thing!! Bery disappointed with this as the reason I bought it was for the cameras!! If it doesn't get fixed shall be returning