Support

Open search

Galaxy buds proof of preorder

SOLVED
Apprentice

So i pre ordered the s10 with my upgrade on the 21st of feb. I recieved my phone on the 8th of march managed to claim my buds uploadin a screenshot of my email of confirmation that i upgraded samsung has messaged back sayin this is not valid proof of purchase. So what am i supposed to do as thats all i have to confirm i preordered super frustrated right now

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Apprentice

So i uploaded just the delivery note that came with the phone an just got my message my claim has been validated an will recieve within 30 days. 

11 REPLIES 11
Explorer

ive submitted the same photo and had no reply as of yet, maybe send email of dispatch on the 7th or the delivery note that came with the phone.

Apprentice

I used the order tracking website which I then saved as a pdf, my claim was accepted this morning - put through Friday evening

Apprentice

So i uploaded just the delivery note that came with the phone an just got my message my claim has been validated an will recieve within 30 days. 

Explorer

I had to phone Vodafone to get them to fill in an online form to be able to provide me with the details on via email between 24-48 hrs. 🙄

I can't believe we have to prove our preorder ... surely they have that data 

Apprentice

Try uploading the delivery note that came with the phone thats what i used an they accepted it. 

Apprentice

Called vodafone and got receipt emailed to me, which shows the item being purchased (s10) along with the pre order email and had no further issues. Claim validated.

Explorer

I am still waiting for my receipt to be emailed to me but hopefully today. Where did you upload to?

Explorer
My delivery note doesn't have half the information required. Hopefully I will get full receipt today. Thanks
Highlighted
Apprentice

Uploaded to here

https://20191.samsungpromotions.claims/gb/en/claims/galaxybuds/get-started

after converting to a PDF, using the print to pdf converter built into windows 10.

Top Liked Authors