Support

Open search

Galaxy S10e ultra wide camera

SOLVED
Explorer

Has anyone else noticed when you activate the ultra wide angle camera within the stock camera app that there is a blue grain effect in the corners of the frame, like a grainy light leak ? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
GrandMaster
Yeah, but it's normal because the too wide Angle of the lens.
Viele Grüße
EnesI
*Kein Samsung Community Moderator*
Hat dir mein Beitrag gefallen oder dein Problem gelöst ? Ich wäre froh über ein Like oder Markierung als Lösung des entsprechenden Beitrags.
Meine Geräte: Galaxy S10, Galaxy A80, Galaxy A50, Gear Sport, QLED Tv
5 REPLIES 5
GrandMaster
Yeah, but it's normal because the too wide Angle of the lens.
Viele Grüße
EnesI
Hat dir mein Beitrag gefallen oder dein Problem gelöst ? Ich wäre froh über ein Like oder Markierung als Lösung des entsprechenden Beitrags.
Explorer
Ah ok
Highlighted
GrandMaster
And @GingerSteve I forgot to mention that the effect in the corners go away when you take your shots with the new Night Mode.
Viele Grüße
EnesI
Explorer
Thank you for the information, I only have the pro, normal and video modes activated, I will activate the night mode and give it a go :-) thanks
GrandMaster
No problem xD
Viele Grüße
EnesI
Top Liked Authors