Our issue with Samsung Galaxy S9plus & S10Plus is about the call recorder if not working we will not buy s10plus which I'm interested in S10plus 1T.
Unfortunatelly the issue is not only for Samsung phones but for all phones with Android Pie because Google has removed required functions.
The only way how to record calls is root the device which is something I can't recommend.
To enable call recording on your Samsung follow these steps
1. Buy a pre paid Thailand sim card
2. Wait for it to arrive
3. Backup your phone
4. Take your sim card out
5. Factory reset your phone
6. Install the Thai sim
7. When your phone starts select your language (it will be default in Thai)
8. Go through the setup using wifi (the sim won't work data unless your actually in Thailand)
9. Take the Thai sim out turn the phone off put your sim card (that you would normally use)
10. Turn the phone on restore your phone
11. Go to your dial pad click on the top right 3 dots and select settings
12. Select call recorder (Samsung's own built in call recorder)