Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Galaxy S10 Upgrade Program

(Topic created on: 26-02-2019 09:26 AM)
sammyh25
Pioneer
Options

I've had the email prompting me to login to my upgrade program today to select the S10 model i want to go with.  I fully expect this won't go live until after the launch at 7pm UK time tonight.  However the only web address I can find for the upgrade program comes back with invalid loan number and/or surname when I try to login.  I was just trying to get ahead of the game and check all was working before going for the upgrade later tonight.

Can anyone advise what the correct link is for the UK Galaxy mobile upgrade program?  Can you also check if you get similar errors when trying to login, or is it just me?

Thanks.

345 REPLIES 345
Dillz97
Journeyman
Options

Why is everyone having this issue?

I did the upgrade program with S9, went through to click upgrade, chose the S10+, paid £80 upfront, and it went through fine. 

0 Likes
Krilmor
Journeyman
Options

I think the issue was for people that started doing it straight away as their system was down for like the first 36 hours. So if you tried then, it seemed to say you already had done it.

0 Likes
mill26
First Poster
Options

I've been trying to upgrade through the upgrade program every day since the S10 range was launched and still no luck. After entering my details and surname the page won't progress to let me choose and pre-order. Spoken to so many "Help" desk members on live chat, email, phone. No one can help they're just saying that they'll try sort soon. Knowing my luck the model I want to order will be sold out by the time it's sorted. Tempted to just order it with a new finance plan and sell off the Note8 to pay off the remainder of my plan 😞 

0 Likes
Keva69
Apprentice
Options

Did you get your ear buds?

0 Likes
Dillz97
Journeyman
Options
Not sure, I think I can claim it on the S10 on members app when it comes. Hopefully it appears.
0 Likes
Fraser_Reid
Journeyman
Options

Just to update everyone. I emailed Samsung telling them I'd like my £50 discount code reissued to me as a voucher for the store after they messed up sending me it after I had already upgraded. Got a phone call yesterday from them, they verified all my details, requested that I send them my original unused code back then gave me £50 credit for their UK store. I am extremely happy with this result so well done Samsung for making it right.

0 Likes
Eric1812
Explorer
Options

Nice that Samsung show discrimination to some well done you .You must be important. Some of us don't warrant a courtesy response from Samsung. Sorry I think you got lucky.

I'm delighted Samsung messed things up for me personally.. I'm waiting for Spring for the Xperia 1 more of a true wow phone. So thanks Samsung you did me a favour!

0 Likes
Fraser_Reid
Journeyman
Options

Wow. okay Look I'm not bragging. I'm point out they are remedying the error. I sat on hold for an hour and a half with no answer and emailed 3 times before I got a response. I didn't screw you over mate no need for the salt 😂

0 Likes
Eric1812
Explorer
Options

Apologies Fraser ...no salt intended...saved any salt for Samsung..and well done ..many wouldn't have your patience..that's my point Samsung is a joke. Enjoy your new phone I'll have to wait till April but always preferred Sony for sound quality. Peace mate.🙏🏻

Dazza1976
First Poster
Options

Did you manage to solve this. As.mine is still saying you've already upgraded when I didnt. Bit cant still.

0 Likes