Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Galaxy S10 Upgrade Program

(Topic created on: 22-02-2019 02:56 PM)
sammyh25
Pioneer
Options

I've had the email prompting me to login to my upgrade program today to select the S10 model i want to go with.  I fully expect this won't go live until after the launch at 7pm UK time tonight.  However the only web address I can find for the upgrade program comes back with invalid loan number and/or surname when I try to login.  I was just trying to get ahead of the game and check all was working before going for the upgrade later tonight.

Can anyone advise what the correct link is for the UK Galaxy mobile upgrade program?  Can you also check if you get similar errors when trying to login, or is it just me?

Thanks.

345 REPLIES 345
JB1350
Journeyman
Options
Same here. I certainly didn't realise I HAD to upgrade every 12 months.
0 Likes
Trooper_96
Student
Options

Omg! I got the email a few mins ago. I was literally posting on page 27, of how i am going to wait for the email as i wanted 50 pounds off lol. Also goes to show samsung are still rolling out the updates. To let you guys know, my s9+ agreement was made on the 26th of feb 2018 and i received the phone in march release day.

0 Likes
Trooper_96
Student
Options

Screenshot_20190222-144317_Outlook.jpg

Have not used code yet

0 Likes
Bamby2291
Journeyman
Options

Samsung have messed up how have some people received 50 pound off and another's have not 

0 Likes
fbrzp
Student
Options

Looks like the 50 off might be just got the Plus model? I have a standard S9 and didn't get it.

0 Likes
Keva69
Apprentice
Options
Coludn't get my upgrade to work, called them and they said they needed to reset the page, still didn't work. Tried with Firefox, Chrome and Edge, no joy.. I still have Explorer on my PC (Use it for my CCTV) and hey, it worked. Got the page to give me options on upgrade. The page is very basic (looks like they've rushed it..) and there is no mention of earbuds!. I've not had an email about £50 discount so I'm not upgrading.. Been using Samsung since S3 and change every year, the upgrade from S8 to S9 left me feeling very underwelmed so I'm just going to look elsewhere, sorry Samsung but you dropped the ball with this.. Quite excited to have my options opened up. Goodbye.
0 Likes
Trooper_96
Student
Options

I have not upgraded yet guys. Waiting for the website to be patched up properly, as others have said, seems very rushed. I really hope Samsung, are looking at these threads and taking into account LOYAL members frustrations.

0 Likes
Lovell100
Journeyman
Options

Popped into CPW to look at the phone, found it quite underwhelming tbh.  I’m going to stick with my S9 and wait and see what the p30 looks like. 

0 Likes
MB90
First Poster
Options

For those that received the £50 discount code. Were you previously on the Plus model rather than Standard. Just trying to understand why some have received the discount and not others.

0 Likes
Damian_Ryan
Apprentice
Options
So I started doing the maths as I was upgrading

Hand my phone back = up to £360 (plus model with hybrid SIM).
Deposit = £110

Outstanding contract balance £250

This means I am giving them £470 to upgrade to cover the deposit and contract repayment, of which the total value is £360. Meaning I am paying them an additional £110 to allow me to upgrade

When I spoke to them about crediting this value back to use against the upgrade they said it's not something they offer!!

It just gets worse.... Were is the benefit of this program... No exclusive deals.... 2 days in getting the upgrade store live.... Shoddy representative's on the other end of the phone.... I am sticking with my S9+ and will start looking around I think.
0 Likes