Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Galaxy S10 Upgrade Program

(Topic created on: 21-02-2019 09:56 AM)
sammyh25
Pioneer
Options

I've had the email prompting me to login to my upgrade program today to select the S10 model i want to go with.  I fully expect this won't go live until after the launch at 7pm UK time tonight.  However the only web address I can find for the upgrade program comes back with invalid loan number and/or surname when I try to login.  I was just trying to get ahead of the game and check all was working before going for the upgrade later tonight.

Can anyone advise what the correct link is for the UK Galaxy mobile upgrade program?  Can you also check if you get similar errors when trying to login, or is it just me?

Thanks.

345 REPLIES 345
Fraser_Reid
Journeyman
Options

Also tweeted them 

Maesyronen
Explorer
Options

If the deal is that the Samsung Upgrade Program doesn't let you upgrade on launch of a new model after a year (as say the Apple program does) then I think we should maybe try to let more people know this. I wouldn't have signed up if I knew that was the deal, and frankly it seems perverse. 

0 Likes
Skiwall
First Poster
Options

My email from last week with a picture of an empty hand said I could upgrade from the 20th. Why say this and then not turn on the website??? Come on Samsung very poor

Alekz66
Apprentice
Options
It did last year though. I've uprgaded on the launch day from S8 to S9.
Martyp16
Journeyman
Options

Hi all, I’ve just spoken direct to the support team. They’ve said there is a problem with the website page and working to fix. They advised to just keep trying throughout the day. Fingers crossed.

MartJos
Explorer
Options

This is the reply ive just had

Hello, Martyn! You are most welcome. I know that you wish to participate on the upgrade programme. Just to set your expectations that the link or the site is currently down as of the moment but we have already raised this to our engineers so we can go live within an hour or two.

Muldy29
First Poster
Options

My agreement number was on an email from Klarna UK when they took over from close brothers

0 Likes
PKB22
First Poster
Options

I sat waiti

@Alekz66 wrote:

Can anyone post on their Twitter page?

I was told the upgrade link will be up in 4 hours...10 houra ago.

Live chat will just fob you off with the sandboxed answers anyway.

ng for Samsung Live chat for 4 hours last night into the early hours (UK) , went from 177 in the queue to No 1, and no one ever answered.

NOT HAPPY.

0 Likes
BazSum
Explorer
Options
Same! I was 120th got to to 37 then kicked out, went back in and was at 220, 4 hours later I was tenth, an hour after that I was fourth then nothing!
0 Likes
-Tails
Journeyman
Options

I go through to the web-based support chat pretty quikcly last night. They said they can't help and it would be best to contact the Sales team on the number in the top-right of the web page we all entered our agreement numbers on. 

I've spent about 20 minutes in the queue for them, and no luck.

HOWEVER, the webpage when we've been clicking "upgrade" has since been altered slightly and has a banner regarding a new range. 

I think it might indeed be up in the next hour or so as per previous comment

**EDIT** 5 mins since posting this, the page now says "COMING SOON", they are indeed working on the page as we speak

0 Likes