Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Galaxy S10 Upgrade Program

(Topic created on: 20-02-2019 09:49 PM)
sammyh25
Pioneer
Options

I've had the email prompting me to login to my upgrade program today to select the S10 model i want to go with.  I fully expect this won't go live until after the launch at 7pm UK time tonight.  However the only web address I can find for the upgrade program comes back with invalid loan number and/or surname when I try to login.  I was just trying to get ahead of the game and check all was working before going for the upgrade later tonight.

Can anyone advise what the correct link is for the UK Galaxy mobile upgrade program?  Can you also check if you get similar errors when trying to login, or is it just me?

Thanks.

345 REPLIES 345
sammyh25
Pioneer
Options

Getting the exact same issue...  Has anyone managed to get an upgrade in the UK?  Hoping maybe it's a demand issue and after the initial few hours of a rush they website will work normally!!!

0 Likes
Colincleaver
First Poster
Options
In the UK on upgrade lounge ?
0 Likes
Cmoore42
Explorer
Options

Ive been trying to upgrade since 7pm GMT. Just says the same error as everyone else are having. Think im going to try again in the morning. 

0 Likes
Derek6
First Poster
Options

Yeah no joy for me either - must be overloaded

0 Likes
Cmoore42
Explorer
Options
Overloaded or they just havnt opened it to us yet. Sucks!
0 Likes
Dillz97
Journeyman
Options

The reason right now it isn't working is because the Samsung pre-orders go available tomorrow.

They can be pre-ordered elsewhere but tomorrow the Upgrade program will be working.

0 Likes
Callummack
Apprentice
Options

Same issue here. 

I enter my agreement number and proceed to the screen which simply says "upgrade". I click and get an issue with the page appearing offline. 

0 Likes
sammyh25
Pioneer
Options
Unfortunately that's not what the two Samsung reps I chatted with today suggested... They could of course be wrong but they said all will be live today, after the 7pm launch, and that's what the email I received stated as well.
0 Likes
Djanta07
Student
Options

Hello,

I been trying to find a link to jointhe upgrade program however i have been unable to do so.

The links directing to apply for it end up in "this page does not exist" on a samsung page, which is a big pity as i been a samsung customer for years now.

Is there any chance it will open again or how i can join in? 

Kind regards,

Djan 

Damian_Ryan
Apprentice
Options

I am still getting the error!! Can log in but after clicking upgrade here.......computer says no 😞

Any ideas when this will work??