Support

Open search

Galaxy S10+ NO NOTIFICATION SOUND OR POP UP!

I previously had a galaxy S9+ and it randomly stopped showing notifications or playing the sound for them. The only indication is the screen waking up so unless I am looking at the phone when I get a text, facebook message, email, voicemail, etc I won't know about it. We switched from sprint to at&t and got upgrades so now I have a galaxy S10+. I thought this would fix the issue but even with the new phone, the problem persists. The notification settings are turned on and I have tried all fixes from the first 2 pages of google when looking up the issue and tech support was no help. Does anyone know how to fix this? 

1 REPLY 1
Explorer

Been having the same problems with my WhatsApp and notifications in general acting up on my S10e.
Dont bother with this forum. Its underpopulated and with zero engagement. I had people look at my thread for over 100 times and zero replies.

Its a well know issue and you noticed it when you googled. There are reddit threads about it but nothing indicated that this was fixed.

Sorry I cant help you. 
Id suggest going to Android user forum and trying there. People there actually help

Top Liked Authors