Support

Open search

Galaxy S10+ Camera's Flash Goes Gray When Used

Highlighted
SOLVED
First Poster

Have you noticed, or probably I have a particular problem with my S10+, while taking either a photo, or a video, while using the flash, the shoot appears all greyish and the quality seems blury and poor. I tried contacting Samsung and using Safe Mode but nothing works out.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

I FOUND OUT THE REASON FOR OUR PROBLEM. Camera protection (I bought it on amazon). After some time maybe it moved little bit or there was some air between phone surface and the foil. If anyone put camera foil protection on his phone and have this issue, just take it out and put new one properly. 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Superuser I
Superuser I

If no case etc is hindering the camera it maybe an idea to take the phone to a Samsung Experience Store or Samsung Service Centre for a diagnostic.

My advice comes from being a UK Samsung Phone User.
Current Phone ~

Samsung Note 10+ 5G _256Gb > Model: SM-N976B._ Samsung One Ui 2.1 / Android 10.

Samsung Gear s3 Frontier Watch.
Samsung Galaxy Buds.
Samsung Galaxy Tab A {2016}SM-T580

Highlighted

Have you done a Hardware test on your phone yet, @alex_kasabov ?

• On your dial-pad type in *#0*#
  • Select Mega Cam for the back camera
  • Take a photo as you normally would.

Is the issue still there, if so, I'd suggest taking your phone to a Support Centre as @BandOfBrothers has suggested! 

Say "hello!" and

Introduce Yourself, or virtually hangout in the Samsung Lounge

Highlighted

I FOUND OUT THE REASON FOR OUR PROBLEM. Camera protection (I bought it on amazon). After some time maybe it moved little bit or there was some air between phone surface and the foil. If anyone put camera foil protection on his phone and have this issue, just take it out and put new one properly. 

View solution in original post

Highlighted
First Poster

Exactly! I realised it about 8 months ago, but had totally forgotten to mention it in the comments section. Thank you for the thorough response!

Top Liked Authors