Support

Open search

Galaxy Buds Promotion Claim: FAQ's

First Poster

Mine was also validated on 12/03 and there has been no change since. 

Troubleshooter

@Fabferra wrote:

I'm italian, but do you know if the color of the buds matches the phone or it's random

Bianca

Explorer
They are white. Initially it didn't state but in the UK it now says buds(white). I've watched reviews on YouTube and the buds look great.
Troubleshooter

@Garymguk wrote:
They are white. Initially it didn't state but in the UK it now says buds(white). I've watched reviews on YouTube and the buds look great.

C01E83C9-EED0-423B-A012-71D86C18DA40.png

looks like they have run out of White buds, as it clearly states that they will send me black to match my phone.

Apprentice

I recieved mine yesterday I'd prefer black to match my phone and watch, they should have done this in the first place, rather the just give out white ones, I know it's free but hey ho

Apprentice

15540464923427709481343771781705.jpg

I've check my claim and it says Approved.... but I've not had an email to confirm any date of delivery or anything. Can you tell me what's happening?

Troubleshooter

If you’re in the UK, you will receive an email from DX with delivery date.

Apprentice

This morning the status of my claim changed from Validated to Processed.

Hopefully will be receiving an email from DX soon.

Explorer
My claim has been stuck at 'sent for fulfilment' since 14th March. Since then I've heard nothing. It's almost a month now since I started the claim getting a little annoyed with Samsung. After the 24th I had expected my buds to be on their way very quickly. So annoying, why do companies do this? The whole process is a mess, putting people off of Samsung. When a company is giving something away for free and it ends up in the press as something bad you would expect the company to try to help.
Top Liked Authors