Support

Open search

Galaxy Buds Promotion Claim: FAQ's

@Abss9uk wrote:

Finally! My galaxy buds have arrived my claim was validated on the 9th March for context, I just got them handed to me via DX courier in the UK. Well Worth the wait much better than my current Samsung IconX 2018's that I have, although volume control on the new Galaxy Buds qre quote weird you no longer can swipe up and down on each bud to increase or decrease volume...

Sweet. Glad you're enjoying them. Quick question, How long was the wait from "Processed" to getting Shipping Details from DX?

Explorer
Hi @KillYourIdols, My claim tracking summary has not changed even though I have received my buds, I went into "Processed" early morning on Wednesday (27th March Yesterday) and I received a shipping/dispatched email from the courier DX in the UK on the same day at 9:15PM and I was able to track my delivery and it was set for next day delivery which is today (Thursday) and I received them at 11am today, So the courier part is incredibly fast as I said mine dispatched late last night and arrived today before midday! It is signed delivery so make sure someone is there to sign and receive the product. I must add though I live relatively near my local DX centre in Southampton so I would have been early on the delivery route. But as a staple DX will aim to deliver anywhere between 8:00 to 18:00 on your day of delivery. Hope this information was useful!

@Abss9uk wrote:
Hi @KillYourIdols, My claim tracking summary has not changed even though I have received my buds, I went into "Processed" early morning on Wednesday (27th March Yesterday) and I received a shipping/dispatched email from the courier DX in the UK on the same day at 9:15PM and I was able to track my delivery and it was set for next day delivery which is today (Thursday) and I received them at 11am today, So the courier part is incredibly fast as I said mine dispatched late last night and arrived today before midday! It is signed delivery so make sure someone is there to sign and receive the product. I must add though I live relatively near my local DX centre in Southampton so I would have been early on the delivery route. But as a staple DX will aim to deliver anywhere between 8:00 to 18:00 on your day of delivery. Hope this information was useful!

Perfect, Thanks for the Info. So In theory, I SHOUD get shipping info today ("Processed" Early this morning) and the buds tomorrow. Would be nice to have them for my trip Saturday

Pathfinder

whats the sound quakity like? do they fit snug

Explorer

@Fudgy31

The Sound Quality is great, although I am coming from the bigger and beefy Samsung IconX 2018 which are slightly louder in my opinion, that is probably due to them being twice the size of the Galaxy Buds, the Buds are not quiet at all, don't get me wrong, if your coming from the IconX 2018 you may notice a slight difference, but if you are not then they are completely fine!

Explorer

@KillYourIdols 

Yes, theoretically yours should follow the same pattern as mine, just keep on the lookout for that DX email, the tracking info is not that great it will just tell you the expected date, no given timeframe or live tracking map, but as I said on the expected date of delivery it could come anytime from 8:00 to 18:00 

Pathfinder

so my claim was validate on the 14th march,  any suggestion as to when they will be in my lugholes?

@Fudgy31 wrote:

so my claim was validate on the 14th march,  any suggestion as to when they will be in my lugholes?

Mine was the 11th, And SHOULD be here tomorrow. I would guess....Tuesday? Assuming tomorrow would be those Validated on the 11th, Saturday those on the 12th.... Ect

Very Unscientific and totally unproven, but its looking along those lines (Mainly)

Apprentice

Had a nosey on this post to see if people had received their buds yet. My claim is still on validated so hopefully they'll be here soon. Also claimed for for Wireless charger offered with the Watch Active and it seems totally different I've only had a text saying it's been validated but no claim number 😂🤦🏻‍♀️ trying to get in contact with Samsung doesn't seem too simple either 

Apprentice

Claim validated on 12/03/2019 and still stuck at "Validated".

No idea when these ear buds will arrive.

Top Liked Authors