Support

Open search

Galaxy Buds Promotion Claim: FAQ's

Explorer

Hi,

I also apparently got an email saying they needed more documents but didn't think i received it. It did go into my junk email although i never spotted it when i first looked. Here is what I had to do which i found from another thread so this is what my advice to you would be:

Phone this number (0345 216 0130) who can look at your claim and see what you need. Then, once you upload your documents. Give them a short time to be visible on the system and then phone back again. Once they see your documents with all the information on they can then validate the claim there and then. I just uploaded an image of my delivery note which doesn't have a date on it i don't think. Perhaps talking to someone directly at Samsung may help?

Hope this is helpful. Good luck!

Explorer

Mine was validated on 13th too but mine still just says validated. Hopefully I don't have to wait too long for it to change to processed.

First Poster

So Samsung will try there best to wiggle there way out of approving your claim.

Phoned up today to be told due to me recieving a discount by a family member in my local 02 store (it was a discount on my tarrif by 02), that am now not eligible to recieve the free gift.

Absoloute Joke!!

One of the reasons for going for the s10 was the free buds.

Is there anything i can do or is it out of my hands now?

Explorer

https://20191.samsungpromotions.claims/gb/en/pages/galaxybuds/track-my-claim

@DRodgers wrote:
Thanks, can you tell me where the "claim tracker" is? I can't seem to find that anywhere....

First Poster

Thanks! I've emailed them yesterday but still have no response. Feels like guys are slammed with all these issues. Cant blame them, but can blame the way how the entire free galaxy promo campain was set. So many people are having troubles and so less help was provided...

My state is:
- I am still waiting for the response from local bonus support (cz)
- Tried to call local bonus support (cz) but they are unreachable
- Have not heard of from galaxybuds@samsungpromotions.claims
- No one from Samsung has ever confirmed that I can get my galaxy buds...

- No one from Samsung has ever tried to help me (basically local cz team is saying, no you cant get your galaxy buds with your pre-order)

Samsung is like - you've already paid bro, we don't care, get lost...

Troubleshooter

I would read through the terms and conditions, if you can’t find anything relating to staff discounts then I would pursue this with them, even quote areas of the terms and conditions to them.

Apprentice

it has nowt do with tariff, i have a feeling its this line here:

Network providers, retailers, distributors, resellers and any person who purchases a Promotion Product (defined below) for resale or otherwise not as the user of the Promotion Product, may not participate in this Promotion and is specifically excluded as a Participant.

which is harsh, i would jusrt ask o2 for proof of pre order or download as a pdf the order from myO2, and then resubmit. 

Also the promotion is being run by a 3rd Party for Samsung, so think they all might have under estimated emand 

First Poster

Thanks for that but I don't have a claim ID. I received an email from Samsung saying the below but it did not include a claim ID anywhere.

"Dear Darin,

We confirm that your registration in the Galaxy Buds gift promotion has been completed.
Now we will validate your data and the documentation you have attached. After verifying that your registration complies with the requirements established in the Legal Bases, you will receive an email with the result.
Do not forget to check your "spam" folder.
Thank you very much for your cooperation and trust.
Sincerely,
Samsung"

Any ideas?

Explorer

Mine has changed from Validated to Processed too, but has anyone actually received anything from the courier company DX? Either via Email Regular inbox, spam or by text? Because I haven’t 

Explorer

Mine then changed to "sent for fulfilment", but that was on 14 march, still nothing. I dont know how many more stages before the buds are actually sent out

I suspect that Samsung are selling loads of buds to paying customers and we must wait till they have some left for us.

It seems that the free buds promotion will backfire and put people off of Samsung, looks like the Hoover free flights (google it) all over again.

Samsung might make great phones but their customer service is terrible, one thing from Apple that they should not try to emulate.

Top Liked Authors