Support

Open search

Galaxy Buds Promotion Claim: FAQ's

Highlighted
First Poster

Everyone gets white ones unfortunately.  I would rather have black to match my phone!

Highlighted
Apprentice

I emailed on the 30th day and received a reply almost straight away apologising and saying I'd receive them within another 10 days  

8 days later my order was processed and the arrived yesterday  

Glad I finally have them but the jury is still out on them for me. 

I find them slightly bulky so a little uncomfortable after about 39 mins of wear also the touch pads are so sensitive that the playback tends to start before o have them in my ears

Hopefully practice will help and my ear will get used to the size of them  Too used to my standard Samsungs   

Highlighted
Pathfinder

change the wings and the ear bud things as I did,  I hardly notice mine are in my ears now

Highlighted
First Poster

Mine changed to processed on the 26th,  had no email re delivery  and there isn't a tracking number in the dx system yet.

I was expecting them today  but nope.

My claim was validated on the 20th March .

Highlighted
Explorer

Received mine today, claim was validated on 16th March. 

Highlighted
First Poster

I waited 30 days  and did not recieve them, I emailed them and was told 10 days, did not recieve them, then I was sent another email today with no date for delivery, just spoke to online surport and they said 10 days, what a joke.

Highlighted
First Poster

I'm in the same boat.  Validated on the 16th March and received the e-mail about the delays on the 15th April and it said I would have to wait 10 days more max.  Still no sign of the elusive earbuds...

Highlighted
Apprentice

Still no sign of my buds. Probably in a galaxy far far away. 10 days looks like 10 light years. Got email on 16th April, informing me of high demands and should receive my galaxy buds within 10 days the latest. Could of saved myself alot of money in contract cost if I had got the ***** phone later on on slightly cheaper tariff than pre order date. 

Highlighted
Apprentice
I nw how you feel I have been waiting 42 days for my ones and sill havent *****ing come thay are taking g the *****
Highlighted
First Poster

Same here. Phone was delayed by 2 weeks because I wanted a 10+ Buds claim approved  21st March and every time I email them just get told 10 days. 

***** poor customer service and not even an offer of a free wireless charger as a sorry we screwed up.

Top Liked Authors