Support

Open search

Galaxy Buds Promotion Claim: FAQ's

First Poster
I got mine eventually, took 40 days from time of validation. Was told that i had missed the initial delivery and a calling card was left when it wasn't. Wasted the day at home.

A work colleague got his and having tried his, it was a no brainer for me to eventually sell my pair when i got them. I was really disappointed with the buds, but the s10+ i cannot fault.
First Poster

Well I got them yesterday. I contacted to ask if I'd been forgotten. Was assured by reply I was not and that they were sorry for the delay. I should expect an email from DX about the delivery once they were sent etc... got no e-mail from DX. Claim said Validated and I got a call from DHL that they were on their way to deliver yesterday. I have them now. Love them.  I was a little disappointed as the volume seemed low but it turns out to be a bluetooth setting you can change and they are perfect now 😁👍hang in there. They will get to you 😉

Explorer

I am now 56 days from validation and still no buds.  Contacted them twice and basically told dont worry you'll get them, but they can't provide a date.  It's ridiculous 

Explorer
Mine was validated on the 12th and still nothing
Apprentice

I have jest reserved my traking number thay should be here today not continuing on it thow lol 

Apprentice

Got an email and text message from DX delivery at 7.57am confirming delivery will be today. Tracking on their system is pointless though, no rough time of when it will be delivered. Anyway fingers crossed 🤞🙄

Pathfinder
Mine came at 4:45pm just before the office closed.
Apprentice

Finally got the ***** thing 🙏🙏🙏😁IMG-20190507-WA0006.jpg

Highlighted
Pathfinder

@Bengalitq 

Great news now enjoy em or sell em

First Poster

Hey, was thinking now. See most ppl are getting theirs. Got mine a while ago but was the sticker on the box cut on yours?  ( you know the sticker that is not to be accepted if broken/cut). It was cut on mine but didnt bother at that moment.

Top Liked Authors