Support

Open search

Galaxy Buds Promotion Claim: FAQ's

Apprentice

I just got the email claiming it will be within the next 10 days. Must be sending the email out exactly as it ticks over 30 days and they've failed to achieve delivery in such a tight timescale lol

Highlighted
Explorer

For those complain about quality or loudness. Not really seeing your issue (or hearing I guess πŸ˜‚ ). Plus the fit on these in your ear is fricking amazing!

I'm enjoying mine alot πŸ‘

Edit: posting on the wrong thread so makes you look like an ***** (you being me in this instance lol) 

Apprentice

Well if the wired ones are anything to go by I'll be quite happy  The sound quality is amazing 😎

First Poster

Mine was 30 days yesterday and I'm still yet to receive them....

Apprentice

Just received my bus walked into my neighbours house an they were delivered to his house last night 

Apprentice

I sent them an email when it hit 30 days. They said it will be another 10 days at the latest .yesterday my claim had changed from validated and today I have an email of delivery πŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ’ƒπŸ» about time Samsung πŸ˜‚

First Poster

13.04.19 validate. Received 16.04.19. No email, no message.  You should get it shortly. 

Apprentice

Validated 16th March. Today it has changed to Processed!!! Something is actually happening!

First Poster

I received mine today!

Claim validated 15 March

Apprentice
when they verified my claim they said they would send white ones presumably to match the color of my phone.