Support

Open search

Galaxy Buds Promotion Claim: FAQ's

First Poster

Hi Everyone

Any advice would be gratefully appreciated as you could not make this up.....

Entered the claim nearly two weeks ago and received the following email (redacted my personal information):Samsung Email copy.jpg

I did not hear anything so I emailed Samsung and they said they had sent a message (which I did not get) saying my pre-order document from Orange did not have a date on it and they were waiting for further information from me.    I went back to the Orange shop and they gave me another one with a date and I replied to Samsung attaching the document.   I received another email from Samsung asking for either the Claim number or the email address in order to attach it to my claim.   As you can see from the original email they sent me there is no Claim number anywhere so I gave them the email address (not sure why they didnt have it as we had sent each other enough emails!).   They replied saying there is no claim on the system for me!!!!  And now they have gone quiet.   I am really at a loss to what to do.  How can I receive the original email if I am not on the system?  How can they ask me further documents if they did not have the original claim to look at?  I tried to see if I could claim again but it says my phone number and IMEI have already been used in this promotion!  Erm, YES by me!.    You really couldn´t make this up!   This has been going on for nearly 2 weeks now and there is only three days left of the deadline.   Is this being done on purpose to "get out" of the promotion????

I'm italian, but do you know if the color of the buds matches the phone or it's random?

Explorer

@Fabferra wrote:

I'm italian, but do you know if the color of the buds matches the phone or it's random?

Its white

Highlighted
Explorer
Hi @Garymguk I work for Carphone Warehouse, and I also pre-ordered the S10 Plus and claimed for the buds on the first day of the promotion, my claim just went into "Processed", which I believe is the last stage before you receive your buds, before my claim status being "processed" it appeared as "sent for fulfilment 9/03/19" I used to be in agreement with your statement that Samsung is giving out the buds to paying customers first, but this is not the case, due to the large promotion Samsung actually offset management and operations to another company that is working on behalf of Samsung to fulfil and manage the claims part of this promotion, It works completley seperate to samsung web orders that are paid, instead Samsung send out bulk galaxy buds to the distribution centre of the company doing the claims on behalf of Samsung, and from thier they are allocated to validated claims, So it is just a matter of waiting for galaxy buds to come from Samsung's distribution centre to the company dealing with this promotion distribution centre, where then they are allocated to individual validated claims and sent out by DX courier in the UK. My Claim was sent for fulfilment on the 9th March and yours was the 14th March, so your status would probably change any time soon (a couple of days) Hope that clears up some of the confusion!
Explorer
@Israr_07 How are you aware that they have started to ship, have you actually received anything from DX the courier in the UK? My Claim Status is "Processed" but I have not received anything from DX yet...
Pathfinder

My claim was validated on the 14th yet people who were validated on the 15th and 16th are set to processed im still set to validated.

Starting to think we wont get these buds.

Too much take up.

Explorer
Thanks for your help, hopefully they will be with me soon. Very complex system.

@Abss9uk wrote:
Hi @Garymguk I work for Carphone Warehouse, and I also pre-ordered the S10 Plus and claimed for the buds on the first day of the promotion, my claim just went into "Processed", which I believe is the last stage before you receive your buds, before my claim status being "processed" it appeared as "sent for fulfilment 9/03/19" I used to be in agreement with your statement that Samsung is giving out the buds to paying customers first, but this is not the case, due to the large promotion Samsung actually offset management and operations to another company that is working on behalf of Samsung to fulfil and manage the claims part of this promotion, It works completley seperate to samsung web orders that are paid, instead Samsung send out bulk galaxy buds to the distribution centre of the company doing the claims on behalf of Samsung, and from thier they are allocated to validated claims, So it is just a matter of waiting for galaxy buds to come from Samsung's distribution centre to the company dealing with this promotion distribution centre, where then they are allocated to individual validated claims and sent out by DX courier in the UK. My Claim was sent for fulfilment on the 9th March and yours was the 14th March, so your status would probably change any time soon (a couple of days) Hope that clears up some of the confusion!

AHA! An Insider!

Pathfinder

Im actually getting bored now with all the moaning about Galaxy Earbuds promotion. Will they be white to match the phone,  will they be black,  can I order Yellow?

The promotion CLEARLY states they will be white and cannot be changed for yellow or black.  Why you'd want yellow things in your ears is beyond me.

WHERE ARE MY EARBUDS?

Joking

Explorer
Hi @DRodgers, I might be able to clear up some confusion here, what documentation did you upload to the Claim? And you said your upgraded your Orange Contract, Orange in the UK are now EE and so if you upgraded your phone to the S10 on Orange you would have been moved over to EE and so you should have been given a EE Invoice which has a date on it, (https://20191.samsungpromotions.claims/gb/en/pages/galaxybuds/pop-examples) (click on EE) Can you clear up the confusion of where and how you upgraded your phone, did you do it direct with EE or with Carphone Warehouse? Because to my knowledge when you upgrade a Orange customer you will get migrated over to the EE network
Top Liked Authors