Support

Open search

Free wireless ear buds

Hi how do u find out or order the free samsung wireless ear buds when u have pre-ordered the galaxy s10+  ?? I carnt seem to find out were u do it am new on this app aswell so am confused ... i carnt anythink that tells u how or any claim forms to fill in etc plz help ??? Thankyou in advance ...

7 REPLIES 7
Explorer
Troubleshooter

@Finny-1960 wrote:

Hi how do u find out or order the free samsung wireless ear buds when u have pre-ordered the galaxy s10+  ?? I carnt seem to find out were u do it am new on this app aswell so am confused ... i carnt anythink that tells u how or any claim forms to fill in etc plz help ??? Thankyou in advance ...

CA231114-3EA3-4FFD-BA04-EE57659EF261.jpegThis is how you go about claiming your Buds

Thankyou colin19 explorer 👍👍👍 i will try this when i get me s10+ on monday hopefully thats when its due in the 02 store am just confused on all this i have never tryed to claim anythink from a pre order lol its confusing 🤞🤞🤞 i can sort it atleast i have a month to sort it ... THANKYOU AGAIN 👍👍

Hey I like to make a video of Samsung galaxy ear buds so I was thinking that if you can give it me for free. If you can it will be very helpful. Thanks

It's a con pay more money  for a phone get nothing from them was told if I buy s10 would get buds i bought it went to get my free buds was told because mine was the 128 I carnt have them will never buy Samsung PRODUCTS again ever 

Observer
I have purchased 10+ note 5G
On 22nd of October
Observer
I have already sent email with my evidenced of purchased 10+ note 5G.
Top Liked Authors