Support

Open search

Free Buds

Apprentice
I got it from O2 online. The returns team have said to me that I may be able to keep them as I'm swapping to another s10 however I'm concerned about it because then the imei from the claim will be different. I don't want to get them then get charged for them or something. Would have been so much easier if they just sent out the buds with the preorders.
Troubleshooter

@Snukems wrote:
I got it from O2 online. The returns team have said to me that I may be able to keep them as I'm swapping to another s10 however I'm concerned about it because then the imei from the claim will be different. I don't want to get them then get charged for them or something. Would have been so much easier if they just sent out the buds with the preorders.

Yeah see what your saying about the IMEI number. Think it would have to contact them, advise them about the Change of IMEI number. 

The only reason I can see why they didn’t send out buds with phone, is due to distance selling, we have a twenty eight day cooling off period. And if you had used the buds they could no longer sell them or forward them onto someone else as new!! 

Voyager

I've been told that we will receive white only so if you want the other colour then buy some with the 50% off  code and sell the white ones or keep them as spare.

Troubleshooter

@Hackett wrote:

I've been told that we will receive white only so if you want the other colour then buy some with the 50% off  code and sell the white ones or keep them as spare.

Yes we will receive white, Where did you hear/see you can get 50% off? 

Explorer

Go into members app and benefits to get your code

Troubleshooter

ICD5A9852-1981-4D4C-A5C1-A97D5F83D9C0.jpegwell that’s that 🤪🤪

Troubleshooter

😂😂Think you get 50% off nothing so that will cost you🤔 Nothing 0C44471D-05AC-4EC7-89FD-BEE7103B2B36.jpeg

Troubleshooter

D934D10C-AA5B-4C92-B6EF-64BE6B11BD15.jpegExcludes S10’s accessories 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Voyager

I've just tried my code and it wont reduce the price so why send a voucher to spend to new s10 owners and show what is on offer but not let you have it. The earbuds have nothing to do with s10 there for all phones aint  they. 

Troubleshooter

Did you read the T&C’s  not valid for S10 

Ear buds just out and made !! For S10, although they will work with most phones.

And some maybe upgrading to S9 range, so they will use it.

ll

Top Liked Authors