Support

Open search

Free Buds

Apprentice

Yeah I was hoping that we could choose as I have the ceramic black s10+ and would have liked the black or yellow ones not sure why we couldn't have chosen for peoples individual style 

Explorer
Probably for simplicity sake easier to just send everyone the same one rather than sort into colours
Apprentice

Yeah I've just had my confirmation email about validation of my claim for the free  buds , and yeah I've order s10+ ceramic black thinking I'd get black buds, shame about not having the chance to choose the colour or the option to exchange if un opened 

Explorer
They just got back to me and it's been validated woo, I've got the ceramic white one
First Poster

I sent my claim in on Sunday but still haven't received a confirmation email. How long does it take?

Explorer
I sent mine on Friday and got it a few hours later, I forgot an email and text confirmation
First Poster

Did anyone already receive the earbuds? or will it take at least 30 days? thanks

Troubleshooter

@gmatallo wrote:

Did anyone already receive the earbuds? or will it take at least 30 days? thanks

Will take anything upto 30 days from claim being validated.

Apprentice

Does anyone know what happens if your free ear buds have been validated and will be shipped soon but I'm taking the s10 back to swap to an s10 plus will I still be able to keep the buds? I can't find info on this but really need to send the phone back as I'm having lots of issues with it 

Troubleshooter

Ear buds will ship up to 30 days of validation. Where did you get your phone? As you say taking it back, sounds like you got it from a store? They should be able to advise on this.

Top Liked Authors