Support

Open search

Free Buds

Highlighted
First Poster

As much as it was an ordeal to get the claim through, I'm happy that I'll be getting my Buds soon.

However, is anyone else annoyed there was no option to choose a colour? I quite fancied the yellow ones but never got a choice.

31 REPLIES 31
Explorer

have you had a confirmation that it is approved?

Troubleshooter

@Dansung123 wrote:

As much as it was an ordeal to get the claim through, I'm happy that I'll be getting my Buds soon.

However, is anyone else annoyed there was no option to choose a colour? I quite fancied the yellow ones but never got a choice.

Only white buds on offer.

First Poster

Hi Adam yes I've had 2 confirmations from Samsung. 1 to say it was received, and 1 to say it was validated.

Now I'm just waiting to hear they've been shipped.

First Poster
Thanks!
Explorer

Hopefully they get back to me soon. What did you submit for proof of preorder, I sent screenshot of email but some people have had theirs rejected.

First Poster
I used the delivery receipt that came with the phone. Had all info on it.
Explorer
Thanks, if I get rejected I'll use that
Troubleshooter

@Dansung123 wrote:
Thanks!

Also had two confirmation emails, second one 3B4209D8-78C0-45BB-8625-5FD2CB727FB1.jpeg

Troubleshooter

@AdamCollins wrote:

Hopefully they get back to me soon. What did you submit for proof of preorder, I sent screenshot of email but some people have had theirs rejected.

@AdamCollins wrote:

Used screen shot of email showing pre-order.

Top Liked Authors