Support

Open search

Email Issue

I just got the Samsung Galaxy S10+, and my emails are all on there. I monitor most emails throughout the day on my computer while working, but as I check the emails and delete them, they are still showing on my phone as if they are new and not responded to. As well if I reply from my phone, it does not show on my computer. What setting am I missing that I need to change so that it is appropriately synced?

2 REPLIES 2
Troubleshooter

Are you using IMAP or Pop account on your phone. If you want emails to be the same you must use IMAP on both Computer and phone.

Apprentice

Know Fix AOL Mail Not Working On Android or Delays in receiving mail for other email

Follow The followings steps for the solutions or if you want more easy steps for this with images follow the website Fix AOL Mail Not Working On Android

Mail works best with the refreshed form of your Android gadget. In the event that you face this Mail On Android isn't Working on the gadget programming, at that point open settings on your Android gadget.

Turn on system association on your gadget

Open Settings and check for About Phone Option

Update Your Android gadget Software

About Phone Option Check with the producer for explicit directions to your gadget Tap on Software update alternative Your gadget programming will be refreshed soon.

I am a technology enthusiast and I like reviewing new devices and give answers related to computers, printers and other devices. I have been researching in the field of technology since 2017.