Support

Open search

Ear buds claim not working

Highlighted
First Poster

I've not received an email either that better sort this out.

Highlighted
First Poster
I've just had an email saying my claim will be looked into and I'll hear from them within 7 days. Hopefully I'll have my buds this year lol
Highlighted
Apprentice

Had an email this morning about my claim, despite not actually ever finishing the claim form. 

Putting in the claim number and my email address, it tells me my claim has been accepted and I'll receive the earbuds in the next 30 days.

I've emailed support to clarify that my information is correct against my claim number, as I never actually successfully submitted the claim form. 

So, fingers crossed I guess...

Highlighted
Apprentice

Yes, I have been trying to claim mine also and it has proved to be a difficult task. First I would get stuck in my profile. Then once I got past that, I can't complete the last step. The app always encounters an error. 

Highlighted
Apprentice

I was finally able to complete the form last night, however I haven't yet recieved a confirmation email to say it has gone through with a number. Samsung you messed up on this one big time, I'll never trust one of your promotions again as I had no idea that it was going to involve this amount of chasing up, network errors and very poor communication. 

Also to the guy stating that people are over reacting for a lot of us our insentive to pre-order and not maybe wait a while was for the free Samsung earbuds that are worth £139. Okay it wasn't the main reason we got the phone but it was why we got it so soon. Also I saw a comment saying that they didn't have to give them away but I believe if you offer a promotion that you honour it and you don't make it hard for your customers who have paid you a lot of money to get what they paid for.

Highlighted
First Poster

Same issue 

Highlighted
Apprentice

Of course they have to give it. Other wise it is called false advertising. But that is not the issue. I am sure I will get my buds eventually. The problem is that I love Samsung. I have been a user since Galaxy S came out and since them I use Samsung tablets, and phones and wearable. I love them! So, now I asking myself why  am I having such a hard time to just fill up a simple form in their app. I am just disappointed. I wish I was the only one having this problem, but obviously it is not the case. 

Highlighted
First Poster

same issue here. been trying from friday to claim them but I alwais fail at the last step. this is getting realy frustraiting 

Highlighted
Apprentice

For anyone like me who wasted time calling samsung shop this is the number directly for the earbuds 0345 216 0144 open Monday-Friday between 9am-5pm.

Mine there was a delay and I never had to call the number but finally got the email and tracking and they're processing my claim. Will be calling if it goes past 7 days or it gets declined. 

Hope this helps some people.

Highlighted
Apprentice

For anyone like me who wasted time calling samsung shop this is the number directly for the earbuds 0345 216 0144 open Monday-Friday between 9am-5pm.

Mine there was a delay and I never had to call the number but finally got the email and tracking and they're processing my claim. Will be calling if it goes past 7 days or it gets declined. 

Hope this helps some people.

Top Liked Authors