Support

Open search

Ear buds claim not working

Apprentice

It was working and now it is down for maintenance. It will work guys just be patient. Their servers are probably getting hammered with people trying to claim .

First Poster

I gave up waiting after 40 mins

Apprentice

Yeh but this is ridiculous! They should have been included in the box with the phone box, to have to claim them like this is a joke! This is the WORST launch ever for them!

Apprentice

Just be patient everyone. You wont get them tomorrow it'll take 30 days. This is a little silly how we are reacting. It's not that deep. 

Apprentice
It's really not. Calm down. They didn't have to give them for free. We are an entitled bunch sometimes. Just relax and enjoy your new phone.
Apprentice

Ive been waitimg on hold for 1 hour 20 min now! And if they pick up and hang up, i swear im going to flip out at them

Superuser I
Superuser I
The servers are currently overloaded, simply try again at a larger date.

Calling will result into you getting the same message (Be patient, try at a later date) And I expect that they have it extremely busy thanks to this unexpected issue.
First Poster

*****UPDATE*****

I HAVE JUST COMPLETED THE CLAIM. I HAVE BEEN TRYING SINCE THIS MORNING BUT I HAVE JUST DONE IT!

IT WILL KEEP SAYING WEBSITE UNDER MAINTENANCE BUT GO BACK (ONLY ONCE) COMPLETE THE PART OF THE CLAIM AND KEEP GOING. AFTER 30 MINS I HAVE FINALLY DONE IT.

GOOD LUCK

First Poster

Been trying to claim since I got the phone 5hours ago. So upset 

Highlighted
First Poster
Top Liked Authors