Support

Open search

Ear buds claim not working

First Poster
I'm getting through to enter the address for delivery but the drop down box is coming up with "failed to connect to address validation service". It accept entering the address manually and just refreshes if you try to and click next.... Extremely frustrating...
Apprentice

I guess this is already closed... These posts where for those who pre ordered the S10 plus. Maybe that is why it is not working for you. 

First Poster
They are running the promotion again though.... Looks like same issues as when this thread was current. Good to see they fixed the issue....
Apprentice
Try doing it through the computer. That is how I got it to work.
Apprentice

Trying to do it as well! No Joy! I don't have benefits tab in Samsung Members app. 

Is there is a link if I want to do it on computer?

First Poster

I was doing it via the PC... Have contacted Samsung direct... they are working on a fix I'm told...

Highlighted
Apprentice

The app is useless - it doesn't have a Benefits tab (or I'm useless as I'm not able to find it)

Got it working through the computer https://www.samsung.com/ie/galaxy-buds-offer/ however I have selected that I'm a business customer on the bottom of the page and went from there. I was able to complete the order and already got confirmation that it's on the way! Well done Samsung!

Top Liked Authors