Support

Open search

Ear Buds Claim Rejected !

First Poster

mine got validated then next day when i checked says rejected ??

whats going on

Apprentice
Happened to me twice on the 2nd occasion it was saying it was validated, but customer service says it's on hold ...
So frustrating I know they are VERY specific over what qualifies ,send your contract details which should have your order date ,delivery date ,supplier and which model you have ordered ,finally add your proof of delivery and that hopefully should do it 🤞
Explorer
Mine was initially rejected, but it was due to the operator who was responsible for validating not being able to see the date on the form. After highlighting this the claim came back within the hour. This was initially frustrating, but I guess they have quite a few claims to process.

Just hope they actually turn up! They're using a courier I've never heard of, and over two weeks after claiming I haven't received any further notifications. Fingers crossed!!
First Poster

Did you get the earbuds, after 30 days?

First Poster

Haven't received mine yet, and it is just coming up to 4 weeks now.

Explorer

You may want to use the contact link to chase them. I can't confirm but when I queried changing the delivery address due to an office move they responded the next day saying they'd despatched mine. 

Hope this is useful and you get yours soon!

Explorer

Yes, but I may be becasue I queried it. I wanted to change the delivery address to I used the contact form, they responded the next day to tell me they despatched them. 

Hope this is useful.

First Poster

So you sent an email to samsung and asked them to change the delivery adress, and the next day they dispatched your earbuds?

Explorer

@Mijaiii wrote:

So you sent an email to samsung and asked them to change the delivery adress, and the next day they dispatched your earbuds?

Yes. Used their contact form to find out if they planned to despatch after the 12th, they responded to let me know they were despatching on 4th, they arrived next day. I bought the phone on 6th March and was delivered on release day (11th) and I made the claim for the buds the same day through the app. 

First Poster
Thanks, that's a good ideea😍😍