Support

Open search

Ear Buds Claim Rejected !

Apprentice

Ended up with my contract details ,which show the qualifying date of order, which phone it is and retailer involved .They also wanted proof of delivery so sent that too .

Hopefully now back on track 👍

Apprentice

Customer service isn't the best if Iam honest 

Apprentice

Was this a real offer or just a scam - Having pre-ordered my S10 in Feb 2019 and having received my new S10, I proceeded to go through the claims procedure; each time I submitted the requested evidence, I receive a request for further information. To date I have sent proof of pre purchase (22 Feb 2019), IMEI details , a letter from my point of purchase confirming the order & Order Number. Only to receive the response that I haven't submitted sufficient proof of pre-order. I am now beginning to suspect that this was never a legitimate promotion.. Very disappointed with Samsung

Troubleshooter

@Redleg wrote:

Was this a real offer or just a scam - Having pre-ordered my S10 in Feb 2019 and having received my new S10, I proceeded to go through the claims procedure; each time I submitted the requested evidence, I receive a request for further information. To date I have sent proof of pre purchase (22 Feb 2019), IMEI details , a letter from my point of purchase confirming the order & Order Number. Only to receive the response that I haven't submitted sufficient proof of pre-order. I am now beginning to suspect that this was never a legitimate promotion.. Very disappointed with Samsung

I understand your frustration. Who did you purchase from. They seem to have strict policies on claiming Earbuds and only the proper documents will do.

Have a look at this link.   https://20191.samsungpromotions.claims/gb/en/pages/galaxybuds/pop-examples

I would also call them and get verification of documents you have uploaded, and what other evidence they require. I called and was asked to upload documents via Email, and was validated instantly.

Apprentice

Not a good service I agree almost ,they almost inferred I could have bought the phone from anywhere and had no claim on the buds .Direct contact is a nightmare too ,I have found email contact is best and you have proof of conversations 

Apprentice
If it helps I used my contract details listing the make and model of mobile ,date of pre order and delivery date and my DPD proof of delivery
Apprentice

I just uploaded a pic of the lil delivery slip that came in with the phone an i got validated. I orginally just sent the email confirmin my upgraded which clearly showed the 21st of feb but samsung asked for further proof so for any1 struggling maybe try sending a pic of the delivery slip as it has the imei number 

Apprentice
I spoke to CS to and did the following...
Sent screen shots of my contract showing the order date, which S10 I was getting along with the contract payment details .This also showed my supplier and projected delivery date , finally I also sent proof of delivery from DPD.
This seems to have worked after 2 failed attempts even though it was saying validated on the website ,the order was on hold as you have to be very specific in sending all the details .
Hope this helps
Apprentice

Thank you! I did the same and still didnt get validated. They should be specific with what is they need. Mine had to be escalated so I'm waiting to hear back from them. Congrats on yours though!

Apprentice
Thanks! Had I known if would be this difficult I would have provided every single thing. They asked for proof of purchase and that wasnt enough, then I provided my preorder receipt, also not enough. I'm waiting to hear back from the escalation area now. It seems no companies are ever fully prepared for promotions at launch.
Top Liked Authors