Support

Open search

Ear Buds Claim Rejected !

I was rejected today as well. My first claim was denied, I was allowed an appeal and after talking to someone on customer service. Uploaded a new receipt and then got officially denied. Makes no sense as I ordered on Feb 23rd.... Currently waiting to talk to customer serivce again but assuming there's such a long wait because other people are dealing with the same thing.

First Poster

I have been asked over the last two days to re-send in receipt info and proof of order.  I had a contract change form showing the date of change and that the contract for the S10+ from 23 Feb 2019.  However, the phone was not available at Three until 8 March and I sent them receipt including the IMEI number on the afternoon of the 8th.  Rejected as evidently the contract change form was not a valid form showing pre-order (!) and also I hadn't purcrashed the phone until after 7th March. 

Samsung obviouly don't like honouring honest hard working people who pre-order and then purchase within the terms of the deal.  Hopefully I can get a copy of the pre-order form that Three took off me when I took delivery of the phone and they will accept that.  Disgustinlgly poor customer service for such a company as Samsung!  Not impressed with the attitude shown.

UPDATE

Went to my Three Store who fortunately still had my initial receipt and Pre-Order form.  Sent a copy of them to Samsung and my claim has now been validated.

Troubleshooter

@Chelsea31 wrote:

I was rejected today as well. My first claim was denied, I was allowed an appeal and after talking to someone on customer service. Uploaded a new receipt and then got officially denied. Makes no sense as I ordered on Feb 23rd.... Currently waiting to talk to customer serivce again but assuming there's such a long wait because other people are dealing with the same thing.

Follow this link to see the information they are looking for from three

https://20191.samsungpromotions.claims/gb/en/pages/galaxybuds/pop-examples

Apprentice
Me too
Apprentice

Submitted mine twice with receipt and preorder slip and was rejected twice. Now it has been escalated and I'm still waiting to hear back.

First Poster

I sent everything I needed to send and they got back to me and said I needed proof of pre order even though I took a picture of my receipt and sent it I don't know what to do I pre ordered the phone and would like my earbuds it's the only reason I pre orderd someone please help.

Superuser I
Superuser I
Simple supply more proof, for example an order confirmation with the correct date
First Poster

I only have two forms of proof which is the receipt and the invoice

Superuser I
Superuser I
Is the correct date on it? If yes, you might want to send it again.
Apprentice

Same here. Ordered from Samsug UK and I originally uploaded the PDF Receipt they attached to their email saying my order is complete. I then had an email from them asking for proof of preorder date (which is on the top left of the PDF I sent them). I don't have any other documents so I forwarded them their email confirmation of my order. ***** Samsung, I pre-ordered it from YOU and you have my order number. Buy some new CRM software.

Top Liked Authors