Support

Open search

Ear Buds Claim Rejected !

Apprentice

I preordered with my upgrade through vodafone i claimed on friday i uploaded a screen shot if my upgrade confirmation which clearly shows the date i upgraded the fone an everything as thats all i have to show i preordered it.  Samsung just messaged sayin this isnt a valid proof of purchase so what am i supposed to provide 

Explorer

I read elsewhere that you can call Vodafone and they will send you proper proof of purchase if that helps ?

Apprentice

Ok thank you will try that

Voyager
I'd send them a picture of the delivery note. I sent them the email and messages what 3 sent me about what we discussed when I ordered the phone.
First Poster

I called them today and they took care of it and will be sending an email to the  validation team so I should hear something tomorrow hopefully since they overlooked my preorder date

Voyager

I haven't had an email yet but says validated when I go on there check claim page

Explorer
I just got email and text message that my claim was validated and I will get my earbuds in next 30 days.
Explorer

The ones who have had their claim accepted, when did you do the claim ? Mine went on about 9pm on Friday night and not had an update yet, and the tracker still just says claim received. 

Explorer

I sent it Friday, attached pdf with invoice from Samsung. That's about it.

Explorer

At least that means they're still working on Friday's claims. Cheers 

Top Liked Authors