Support

Open search

Ear Buds Claim Rejected !

Highlighted
Explorer

Managed to get my claim done last night, and luckily took a screenshot of the claim ID number. Did not receive the confirmation email until a couple of hours ago, but was tracking the claim through their link and it says my claim has been rejected as it did not meet the T&Cs. It also says I will get an email explaining why, but not had this yet. 

Has anyone else been rejected ? I ordered the phone direct from Samsung on the 22nd Feb, uploaded a screenshot of the order etc, and of course the order number etc proves it was from them. What possible reason could they have to reject it ? 

I gave up waiting on hold after an hour and webchat isn't working. 

79 REPLIES 79
Highlighted
Observer

I can't even get the link to claim mine. 

Highlighted
Explorer

It gets even more weird. Just got in from work and decided to check the tracker as I have still not had an email about my rejection and the status has now been changed to Claim Received. 

Think I'm not going to stress over this until i get the next email or text. 

Highlighted
Navigator

What's the link to track progress? 

Highlighted
Explorer
Highlighted
Navigator

Thanks 

Highlighted
Explorer

Don't worry, I checked my claim yesterday saying proccesed and that I will get email or product via mail, and now it says claim not found 

Highlighted
First Poster

I've also just gotten rejected claiming I didn't preorder within the dates but I preorder on 2/27 and my screenshot clearly shows the order date and pick up date. This is frustrating and starting to feel like a RIP off

Highlighted
Voyager
Just chucked mine and it said validated and will receive them in 30 days.
Highlighted
Explorer

Mine shows processed again  but no email yet 

Top Liked Authors