Open search

Ear Buds Claim Rejected !

Explorer

I think it will be all fine. It was all just a little hiccup 

Voyager

Last Friday about 10pm and it says validated but no email yet

Explorer

Hopefully will hear something tomorrow. 

Just had a horrible thought.......with the chaos of the buds, I hate to imagine what's gonna happen when all the trade ins hit and they start reducing the offers ! 

I pre-ordered through Best buys and got the claim reject notification two days ago.. now I am waiting in queue to chat with samsung support.

Explorer

Pre-order my S10+ on the 7th Mar and have no option on Members app to do a claim. My phone is due to ship on the 21st Mar.

Is that the reason why I can't claim? Do I need to do the claim on the S10+ members app?

Explorer
Try here
https://20191.samsungpromotions.claims/galaxybuds

That's the link you get from app
Explorer

Just have an email with an order number. No IMEI information... so, can't claim yet :(

Explorer
Yeah you need that. Will get imei when it's sent.
Highlighted
Explorer

Claim cannot be made until you have the device as it requires IMEI details of the handset. Like you, I'm waiting for my pre-order being sent on the 21st (but hoping that they take pity on us and ship earlier).

First Poster

@alal wrote:

Pre-order my S10+ on the 7th Mar and have no option on Members app to do a claim. My phone is due to ship on the 21st Mar.

Is that the reason why I can't claim? Do I need to do the claim on the S10+ members app?

Yes, I tried on my S6 + and the claim won't show up.

You need the s10/+ to get the message

Top Liked Authors